• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Mainjet Boondocker turbo Pro-RMK

H
Jun 28, 2010
Straight rails good

The 2012 has strait rails from factory. When we put Ice Age straight rails on the 2011 pro it made a major improvement. Front end became way more controlled, in last years build video Cam could barely keep on the gas without coming over backwards.

H
Jun 28, 2010
All my settings are Factory. However, sometimes parts can be missing from the kit. So I guess I would be curious to know if all parts on the inventory list were accounted for. Clutching being the most likely thing that could be missing and not noticed. Also, what are your symptoms. Low power or DET problems? Happy to help if you can give me more info. Keep in mind, the Boondocker Box is very adjustable. Unless we have exactly the same programing we can't swap numbers safely.

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
That was great! Loved the way it was cut and edited..
I wish we had some snow so I could turn up my boost.

T

tranquillicer

Nov 27, 2007
Sask. Canada
Thanks

All my settings are Factory. However, sometimes parts can be missing from the kit. So I guess I would be curious to know if all parts on the inventory list were accounted for. Clutching being the most likely thing that could be missing and not noticed. Also, what are your symptoms. Low power or DET problems? Happy to help if you can give me more info. Keep in mind, the Boondocker Box is very adjustable. Unless we have exactly the same programing we can't swap numbers safely.

Thanks for sharing your settings with Kevan. Put them in my sled and now it's working like it Shud be. AWSOME!!!!

Premium Features