• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris E-Vent Jackets

B
Apr 14, 2009
Just wondering if anyone has these jackets and how warm are they? I sled in conditions varying from 0 degrees celsius to minus 30. Will it keep me warm in minus 30? any imput would be great. Thanks in advance

nortrop

Lifetime Membership
May 5, 2008
NE Tacoma, WA
I got one last year along with the E-Vent bibs. I got it because it was cheap for quite a nice jacket. I paid under $100. I thought it did quite well considering how many trees it was bumped into.

The fabric breathes well and water repellent properties are quite nice. My camping gear is made of this stuff as well. It's not a heavy jacket so I always wore layers. I would definitely like something heavier at the temps you are describing. Layering up at those temps you should be fine.

T
Jan 19, 2008
Hinton
With a couple good layers and its great, I usually wear fleece under mine because they are 100% wind and water proof. They loose there water repellent abilities after about 5 rides then you just iron it and its 100% again. Really like my jacket and pants!

Premium Features