• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

POLARIS 2015 Sleds: Photos and Details

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Ponder this.

Here's something to chew on for a while.

I've read post after thread after post about how all of the fans of Polaris would like it if Polaris would make the sled just the way that you want it... An RMK with Assault shocks, A Pro RMK with This color and these shocks... why can't they install better bars etc etc etc.

Well, this year... Polaris is allowing you to choose from thousands of different combos of sleds...

PLUS..Good new for those of you who may be sitting on the fence "A Golden Ticket" which is for anyone that buys a MY 2015... any combo. This Golden-ticket will be a voucher for $1000 for you to use to buy a 2016 sled... trade in or NOT.

If you get a good price from the dealer on your 2105 from the dealer... you wont be out of pocket that much selling your 2015 and getting into a 2016.

Right now, I have my sled in the garage upside down after just painting it...buying shorter handlebars and different color panels, diff shocks and bumpers... I wish I could have done that when I bought it.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
S

SXViper

Nov 26, 2007
Lenexa, Kansas
The new sleds look great! If you can't find a color option to suit you well then...

I'm interested to hear all the changes that didn't make the brochure .

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
doesn't look like they changed anything I would have fixed but that's ok. its good for after market parts mfgs. pretty new colors though

Burr

Premium Member
Jan 10, 2008
Luverne Mn
I think they did fine ! Lots of ways to build your sled as mountainhorse said . Let them get a year in on the Ho engine and maybe we will have what we all want soon . Plus I won't buy a first year engine from anyone any more as just not smart as they all push them out to fast before they ready.

M

melby31

Nov 26, 2013
Williston ND
Here's something to chew on for a while.

I've read post after thread after post about how all of the fans of Polaris would like it if Polaris would make the sled just the way that you want it... An RMK with Assault shocks, A Pro RMK with This color and these shocks... why can't they install better bars etc etc etc.

Well, this year... Polaris is allowing you to choose from thousands of different combos of sleds...

PLUS..Good new for those of you who may be sitting on the fence "A Golden Ticket" which is for anyone that buys a MY 2015... any combo. This Golden-ticket will be a voucher for $1000 for you to use to buy a 2016 sled... trade in or NOT.

If you get a good price from the dealer on your 2105 from the dealer... you wont be out of pocket that much selling your 2015 and getting into a 2016.

Right now, I have my sled in the garage upside down after just painting it...buying shorter handlebars and different color panels, diff shocks and bumpers... I wish I could have done that when I bought it.

I'm sorry but I don't get this, can you explain the offer?

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Anyone got a link to better photos of the AXYS sleds? Kind of like MountainHorse had / did with the '13 PRO RMK release. I'm hopeful that the plastics interchange. I like the more forward (looking) footwell of the AXYS plastics and the narrower frontal area of the hood (should hold less snow). The LED and Gauge would just be bonus features.

06redrevx

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2008
Kind of glad they didn't do anything too radical. Just saved a bunch of money because I'll be keeping my 14 nuclear sunset for at least another year.
If it ain't broke don't fix it right!

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Funny how the haters crash the party. It doesn't take long to pick out the guys who bleed yellow, green or blue. Why come in here and do it? Does your life suck that bad? Chill out and enjoy or just leave.

Regardless, thanks to Chris and mountainhorse for putting this together. Looking forward to what Doo does as well.

P
Nov 26, 2007
I find it really funny that just because there is no major changes how many people are "jumping ship" tell me who is making such radical changes that would make u jump ship to a different sled? Everything the rush got this year the pro will basically get soon. So be patient. Or go buy another brand that u think is sooo much better!

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
I'm sorry but I don't get this, can you explain the offer?

Pretty simple... SNOWCHECK ANY 2015 RMK, PRO-RMK, or Assault and you will get a $1000 voucher to apply to the purchasef of ANY 2016 or 2017 Polaris Mountain sled... No trade in needed to use the voucher.

They don't want people to be gun shy about ordering a 2015 and worried if they come out with a new changes for 2016 or 2017 you'll still feel satisified in your 2015 purchase.

If you want a new sled... with some pretty nice combos ... 2015 is the year.

I don't really see anything changing between the brands this year as to what sled you prefer to ride... so all you blue, green and red die-hards... ride on!! But if you are looking at the Pro... this is the year to get what you want right out of the chute.

Last edited:
Y

yamahajohnson220

Jan 4, 2008
Funny how the haters crash the party. It doesn't take long to pick out the guys who bleed yellow, green or blue. Why come in here and do it? Does your life suck that bad? Chill out and enjoy or just leave.

Regardless, thanks to Chris and mountainhorse for putting this together. Looking forward to what Doo does as well.

What goes around comes around. I'm liking the bng's.

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
7200+ viewers on the polaris section right now and 9000 views on this thread in under 2 hours says its good to be on top:face-icon-small-win

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Anyone got a link to better photos of the AXYS sleds? Kind of like MountainHorse had / did with the '13 PRO RMK release. I'm hopeful that the plastics interchange. I like the more forward (looking) footwell of the AXYS plastics and the narrower frontal area of the hood (should hold less snow). The LED and Gauge would just be bonus features.

800 Swtichback Assualt 144 (AXYS)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Premium Features