• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pictures of YAMAHA turbos.

D

DLUX

Nov 26, 2007
Grande Prairie
Any brand, MC-Xpress, Boondocker, Alpine, Impulse, Simmons-CPR, Powderlites, Synergy, Home made. ANYTHING.

Nytro's, Apex's, Phazer's, Vector's,RX-1's. :D
1 thread, all turbos. :)

Mucho :camera::camera::camera::camera::camera:

I see your a doo rider... so is looking at turbo yammy's like looking at P O R N for you? Maybe you just picture a turbo yamaha while riding your doo doo, i bet it helps you get through the ride!!:D:D

I see your a doo rider... so is looking at turbo yammy's like looking at P O R N for you? Maybe you just picture a turbo yamaha while riding your doo doo, i bet it helps you get through the ride!!:D:D

haha lemme tell ya. I only ride doo because yammi doesnt offer a good sled for young adults. :p nytro is a bit to heavy, with not so high power. hah ;)

i've ridden yammi all my 13 years, i'll probably get into some 4 stoke boost once it doesnt take me 2 hours to get unstuck. lol

by the way, my dad rides a apex w/ boost on the way.

alrevedup

Lifetime Membership
May 12, 2007
New Mexico
I'm not going to lift my skirt for a doo guy. Here is some thigh

snorkel.jpg

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
A few chitty pics, she's kind of like my old lady when I first got her, you couldnt keep me off of her long enough to take a picture. hahaha

DSC04889.JPG

IMG_2085 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2086 (Medium).JPG

DSC04833 (Large).JPG

DSC04834 (Large) (Medium).JPG

DSC04837 (Large) (Medium).JPG

Synergy (Medium).jpg

Last edited:
D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Hey, i think i see Mitch's telephone in your engine compartment. You should return it to him so he can answer it. LMAO !!!!

Shirleys his secretary, she took the winter off, lol - good one fuggar

Premium Features