• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Part of the premium gauge is not working 09 summit

T

thriller

Feb 28, 2021
SE British Columbia
Hello everybody, first post here. I have a 09 summit xp and the gauges partly work. I had an issue where it was just saying shutdown and I found a couple of wires for the headlight switch and the thumbwarmer that just rubbed through at the bottom of the handlebar risers and shorting out. I fixed the problem with the wires but still had an issue. Ended up taking it in to put on the buds system and they did a reset and then the gauges seemed to work. Or so I thought. The speedo and tach work but the grip and thumb warmer and altitude meter and fuel gauge do not display. The grip and thumb warmers do work but just no display. This is a new sled to me so possibly there is just some simple setting I have to do or????? thanks in advance for the suggestions.

T

thriller

Feb 28, 2021
SE British Columbia
also when they plugged the BUDS into it it seemed to show everything correctly if I remember right. Can I power up the plug with 12V that they put the BUDS on?

Premium Features