• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Out West?

D

digger18

Feb 22, 2009
Otsego MN
Well me and a buddy possibly 2 are looking at going out west for one last trip in April. Sure it will be either the Snowies or the Horns. So was wondering if anyone would be interested in going? If we go will have room for 1 other guy maybe 2 if the other buddy dont go. Prob leave on a Friday night and ride Sat-Tues then leave for home. The days are pretty much set but the dates arent yet. So dont put your sled away yet!!!!!! Thanks 507-330-4739

big-zig

Lifetime Membership
Sep 27, 2009
Minneapolis
I would be interested in going west in April. I could go anytime starting on the 20th but would need to be home Tues night (26th).
Jim

D

digger18

Feb 22, 2009
Otsego MN
Poss Friday

I would be interested in going west in April. I could go anytime starting on the 20th but would need to be home Tues night (26th).
Jim

Well we are thinking bout heading to the Horns as they are suppose to get a bunch of snow. Thinking bout leaving Friday night and ride till Tuesday then head home after riding. Call me if it will work out. 507-330-4739

Premium Features