• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Out of control golfcart at Cowboys stadium....

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
That was awesome. Can't believe that first wimp freakin bailed lol. Fail! Kudos to the second guy for actually trying to get it stopped. I'm surprised no one had a clue it was coming towards them. Somebody lost their job that day.

Feb 28, 2009
southerners are really lazy the guy that had the cart put blocks on the peddles his legs were tired. awesome at 17 seconds the cart knock that guy out of his shoe

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Sherwood Park, Ab, Canada
Not trying to defend the guy who bailed, but he wasn't exactly in a good position to drive....

He did try to steer it for a moment tho...

Maybe he had been drinking and figured he couldn't drive! :p

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
What is sad, is that someone clearly set this cart up to do that. This was the state High School championship I believe. So I would say it was someone from the losing side. Pathetic. Karma is a bitch.

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.
Not 1 of them is a driver.. The guy that bailed is fired as a man. Come on really, he was only going 5 mph. Maybe. Drive it you *****. He should've drove it around the field waving at the crowd. Yelling. YA I AM THE MAN. YUP I AM THE MAN. He would've been the hero saving others from certain peril. Just like your buddy does when yur sled ghost rides down the hill.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
the guy that bailed clearly saw that at least two others were ready to climb aboard and be in a better position to drive and he made way for them to not get in the way of them climbing aboard..i think he was thinking...imo..

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
You also realized he was just blindsided by this cart. He probably wasn't exactly thinking clearly. Fast or not that thing would hurt to hit you (mass x rate = velocity).

Premium Features