• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

OUCH, broken parts

G

ghostwhite

Feb 12, 2009
Baghdad, Iraq
thank you as well, pretty sure you have an rmk suspension and i beleive it is differant then mine. :face-icon-small-sho

wish i knew how to respond to multiple post at once lol, yes it is number 3 on that, mountainhorse. its only 57$ haha im gonna order it some time next week when i order my fuel filter and reed valves pretty sure the stock polaris ones are best? but yea my dealer keeps NO 900 parts in stock. but yea thanks alot guys even if the suspension was the same i couldnt buy it because i dont have paypal you must all use this correct? is it a secure program any problems?

thanks alot for your help guys. :D

Stock reeds are the best, performance brand reeds chip without lubrication from fuel only provided with carbs(on poo's).

I've always heard to use HiPerformance Engineering Brand Fuel Filters Fuel Filter / Hose Assembly(Reference #241-206) and have had good luck with them. You probably want to pick up a set of fuel line disconnects as well, you can find them at Napa or your local Automotive retailer, heres a reference from Summit Fuel Line Disconnect, the small plastic tools are much easier to work with than the scissors type fuel line tools.

I've been using paypal for many years with great success, very easy to use and pretty secure. They are really good with fraud investigation and reimbursing fraudulent charges. I have had bullsh*t charges from when my ebay account got cracked and paypal refunded everything quick. I would not hesitate to strongly recommend paypal.com.

Multi-quoting is simple, if you wanna quote two posts, hit the multi button on the first post and the quote button on the second. If you want to quote 3 posts, multi the first two and quote the 3rd, always use the regular quote button on the last post you want to quote.

hope this helps

Last edited:

triple650

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Canadia
Stock reeds are the best, performance brand reeds chip without lubrication from fuel only provided with carbs(on poo's).

I've always heard to use HiPerformance Engineering Brand Fuel Filters Fuel Filter / Hose Assembly(Reference #241-206) and have had good luck with them. You probably want to pick up a set of fuel line disconnects as well, you can find them at Napa or your local Automotive retailer, heres a reference from Summit Fuel Line Disconnect, the small plastic tools are much easier to work with than the scissors type fuel line tools.

I've been using paypal for many years with great success, very easy to use and pretty secure. They are really good with fraud investigation and reimbursing fraudulent charges. I have had bullsh*t charges from when my ebay account got cracked and paypal refunded everything quick. I would not hesitate to strongly recommend paypal.com.

Multi-quoting is simple, if you wanna quote two posts, hit the multi button on the first post and the quote button on the second. If you want to quote 3 posts, multi the first two and quote the 3rd, always use the regular quote button on the last post you want to quote.

hope this helps

thanks alot, ya im probly gonna get the stock reeds cleaned mine last year and they had belt residue all over them, but the pedals are bent upward and dont seal. one had a chunks missing so i think there over due. lol

apreciate the help :cheer2:

Premium Features