• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ok really, this time lets be serious about it.

SledGimp

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2007
Heber, UT
Hey Boss, if you are riding a Polaris now do we call you Boss Poo instead of Boss Rev?

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
BTW, This ride was your Idea... How the HEC did I get stuck with it? Not many on here know who or what i am :face-icon-small-blu Send the PM and lets ride and have a few beverages.... I have an easier time getting 12 year olds together to play soccer... :nod:

12 year only have schools and sports to contend with, making schedules very easy to deal with. Adults, Parents, Workers all have a little more on their plate to deal with when scheduling something.

My idea?!?!? not sure that is the case. Just trying to oblige the PM's and text I
recieve from peeps wanting to do a group ride.... I just said lets make it happen and I'll provide the food and bev's...

OK then......It is Official, APRIL 9th 2011

Thanks Hector.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
We're in.
Not so sure about the times and plan but that will get figured out as we get closer and see who will attend. We have a lot of daylight now, so we could easily start at 10 (Jacob) and possibly BBQ at our place after.:clap2::hungry::beer;:beer;:beer;

SWEET!
We do have a ton of light. we could start at 12 and still have light til 7:45.:face-icon-small-win

But 10's good.:face-icon-small-hap

Having a bbq is only a plus. although I can cook a meal over a fire.:face-icon-small-coo

Or maybe I could get Diz to come out.:thumb::hungry:

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
On a side note:
Let's get as many as we can and call it a Social Ride. Like Jacob said earlier, I don't think it will be a Riding Tech Fest so I want every Ucrew member to feel welcome and I will make sure no matter what your riding skill may be, you'll get caught up and not cry. J/K:face-icon-small-win

But really, let's all sacrifice and make it happen just for fun. Bring camera's, food, beverages, talk smack and make some memories.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
On a side note:
Let's get as many as we can and call it a Social Ride. I want every Ucrew member to feel welcome and I will make sure no matter what your riding skill may be:face-icon-small-win

But really, let's all sacrifice and make it happen just for fun. Bring camera's, food, beverages, talk smack and make some memories.

Absolutely!

Premium Features