• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ok really, this time lets be serious about it.

1MEX

Apr 19, 2008
915 to the 801
www.wr-products.com
X2 on this. Convenient, fun and good for Tailgating.
Ron and GP, can you guys come down?

Although this sounds like a great Idea, we need to make it a day when we got the mountain to ourselves or most of it... Not to mention the history with the weather up there on that day...

Now what did I WIN?????? Last I seen, Jacob is the one with the super model hair flip that needs his beauty sleep, so let us know when you gonna get your arse up early enough for this BOSS!!!!!!!!!!! :mullet: :sleep: :biggrin1:

SledGimp

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2007
Heber, UT
That weekend is good, just head north and you will have the mountain to yourself, everyone goes south for the hill climbs.

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
I wounder if some will just try and avoid the ride :face-icon-small-con :loco::face-icon-small-win

No really. April 1st thru 6th we'll be in Amish land, Goshen Indiana. I keep waking up hoping that it's all just a bad dream, but it's not:scared:. It's going to be an awesome time going thru a 50 something year old house for a 92 year old grandma that can't tell us what to do with everything she's kept her whole life. :face-icon-small-hap

1MEX

Apr 19, 2008
915 to the 801
www.wr-products.com
No really. April 1st thru 6th we'll be in Amish land, Goshen Indiana. I keep waking up hoping that it's all just a bad dream, but it's not:scared:. It's going to be an awesome time going thru a 50 something year old house for a 92 year old grandma that can't tell us what to do with everything she's kept her whole life. :face-icon-small-hap

Good luck with all that. We are still fighting with the state of Texas as they try to take control of my dad's property... long bull-chit story....
I say the April 9th at the North Slope. Done :face-icon-small-coo
Although, this Saturday would work best with new snow...........

Last edited:

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Although this sounds like a great Idea, we need to make it a day when we got the mountain to ourselves or most of it... Not to mention the history with the weather up there on that day...

Now what did I WIN?????? Last I seen, Jacob is the one with the super model hair flip that needs his beauty sleep, so let us know when you gonna get your arse up early enough for this BOSS!!!!!!!!!!! :mullet: :sleep: :biggrin1:

I agree 100%:nod:

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah

I like this weekend.....

Snow was EPIC today.
Dumped all day long and then at about 4:22pm
the skies parted and the Sun Shined BRIGHT!:sun:

More Snow on the Way!!!!!!! Who's up for tomorrow?

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Ok so I guess Hector is droping the ball on this ride as well as there has been no
official date set yet. way to go hector....:wave:

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Just food for thought.

This Saturday might be to Epic of a day for a large group ride.
Should have an Awesome day of spring POW to shred. It's been
my experience that not much riding happens when it is a large group.

So for the betterment of all we should hold off for another weekend....

But like I said before. Hector pick a date and I'll be there.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Yesterday in Utah......

SpringinUtah-7.png

SpringinUtah-6.png

SpringinUtah-5.png

SpringinUtah-4.png

SpringinUtah-3.png

SpringinUtah-2.png

1MEX

Apr 19, 2008
915 to the 801
www.wr-products.com
Good luck with all that. We are still fighting with the state of Texas as they try to take control of my dad's property... long bull-chit story....
I say the April 9th at the North Slope. Done :face-icon-small-coo

BTW, This ride was your Idea... How the HEC did I get stuck with it? Not many on here know who or what i am :face-icon-small-blu Send the PM and lets ride and have a few beverages.... I have an easier time getting 12 year olds together to play soccer... :nod:

Premium Features