• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ok really, this time lets be serious about it.

C
Nov 27, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
This weekend works for me
Next weekend I will be in Sunny Mesquite!!
Next weekend after that I believe is the Fairview Shootout

Just pick a day and plan it Jacob, you will never fit into everyones schedule anyway....

1MEX

Apr 19, 2008
915 to the 801
www.wr-products.com
Like I said, pic a day and lets ride. 42 members and only 12 have viewed and a couple replied. CC is correct on this, won't be on everyone's schedule.

Nice pic BTW, was you falling? or is that some skill move?? :face-icon-small-hap

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
A couple pic's from the DPC ride

SNOWEST24.jpg

DSC_5094.jpg

DSC_5087.jpg

DSC_5092.jpg

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
Great pics Boss.:face-icon-small-coo looks like your diggin the pro!:face-icon-small-win

I would love to come but you guys wouldn't want to wait up for an old man like me!:nod:

I haven't been out yet this year with the bum knee and the vacation. But if you get a date I will see what I can do.

R

RMKED

Jan 31, 2010
Woods Cross, Utah
www.ksl.com
Great pics Boss!
I would love to go ride with you guys. Just say when and where. I have access to a cabin within a few miles of Sledhead and Gp's place. If anyone wants to stay for the weekend I'm sure I can arrange it.

J

JohnnyH

Nov 26, 2007
SL,UT
LOL, I think I got a text from Matt around 9:45......So to have that planned in 15 min is great :eyebrows:

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
I think a date needs to be set far in advance. That way everybody has time to plan and schedule. There will always be some that can't make it and the show needs to go on without them.

Kinda like Fairview Shootout. Go or don't go but the event carries on. And the rest will enjoy an uplifting Conference. LMAO

Premium Features