• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Official UP Riding Thread 09-10

Yeah that would have been mine. Carb cleaning time on the junker. :face-icon-small-fro Anyhow, not sure if I can make time for riding this week with my brothers hockey team and all but I can try and find some info about the house. Hasnt been lived in since I've lived here... 12 years? And I know who the guy is that used to own it, not sure if he still does but he used to be there for upkeep(?) id imagine all the way up until a few years ago. Havent seen him there in a while though.

C

CuzzinOlaf

Dec 12, 2007
Took a little video today testing out my camera and media software.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JrWG4jiCZ4

Also happened to bust my trail arm today so if anybody just happens to have a right trailing arm for an 03 pro-x, you know who to call ;) I believe 02, 03 and 04 would all fit.

Check out BK Boats N Sleds. They have a lot of used parts and are local to me. I can bring it up with me on Tuesday if you work out a deal with them. Nice vid. I just picked up a helmet cam for this season and have been playing with it.

Jack Pine Savage

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2007
Ottawa Nat Forest Conditions

Has anyone been on the forest roads in the Ottawa National forest? What are the offtrail condtions like?

Thanks for an update.

S
Houghton area this past weekend

Near that big hill where the Jackson Hole qualifier is this upcoming weekend. Got cocky hanging a wheelie up it, hit the tree at the top :rolleyes: Lucky I didn't roll down.

A porcupine that attacked me :D Buddy yells "WATCH OUT" as I turn around this fat bastard is running towards me....well to the tree near me. Caught me off guard thats for sure.

My buddy STUCK in a hole. This sucked

Fail

My buddy gooning, and failing

H
Nov 9, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Not that I care, that hill has been getting tracked up by everyone and their brother but.... they don’t want people on it, trying to build base. If you are running the event I would set my sled up for ice climbing because if they are lucky that’s what conditions will be like.

Dec 15, 2007
PA
Is the Qualifier your talking about Copper Peak? if so was it this weekend? I didnt find any info on this years date. I didnt look very hard tho.

H
Nov 9, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
The qualifier was at a hill in South Range, it is usually at copper peak but I think they are working on the hill or something. Did anyone go? Anybody roll it down the hill? Sorry squidward I never did well on those reading comprehension tests and I cant view your pics at work.

C

CuzzinOlaf

Dec 12, 2007
Anyone have any videos of the hill climb in South Range? I still can't picture that hill being used for a hill climb.... it is only 250 feet vertical and I can't see more than 4 gates MAX.

Premium Features