• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

No 25 EVO?

spoon

Wrenching to ride is half the fun
Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kootenays, BC
Looking at snowcheck on Polaris and no EVO RMK listed anymore. Shows a 24 model in the 25 section and no snowcheck availability. Polaris is missing out on a growing segment of riders. Oh well, probably help my daughter's 23 Evo Rmk keep its value better than a boost, probably able to trade for one straight across to a big sled when she is ready. LOL.

law.74

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 16, 2017
Hopefully they release something that actually competes with the other two brands’ intermediate sleds. The Evo is embarrassing in comparison to the blast and Neo.
I understand some kids can’t go straight to one of these from a 200 but having nothing between the Evo and the RMK SP is dumb.

I feel they should have killed the proride chassis and kept axys for this purpose.
An EFI 600 RMK would have been a better platform by far. Add a speed key or an easy way to detune and lose the expensive Evo upgrade gimmick.

my kid graduated from a modified Evo to a 650 Khaos 146. Now we learn Poo killed that one too. Silly. It’s the perfect sled for a new mountain rider.

/end rant

spoon

Wrenching to ride is half the fun
Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kootenays, BC
I modded my daughter's 23 EVO before it hit the snow with upgraded (longer PRO WE) shocks and modified running boards. Power was good enough. Going to change throttle flipper and clutching for next year and then the year after she will probably take over my wife's 600 RMK 155 anyway.

Premium Features