• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Years Day

BeeDoo

Premium Member
Feb 12, 2008
UT
Riding Friday with my brother. Planning on AM.
We're doing Nobletts Wednesday, up for wherever Friday.

Always war

Lifetime Membership
Nov 9, 2012
Utah
Tooele county crew will be in the area Thursday! We'd meet up with ya in the AM, but you guys get up way to early. See ya on the mountain!

R

Ride_The_Rockies

Jun 19, 2002
Utah
I can't make it on Thursday but would like to tag along on Friday if that would be okay. Do you still meet at the Chevron in Kamas at 8:00 A.M?

I have a spare spot on my trailer and would be happy to give someone a ride if needed. I come from the South and go thru Provo.

CanyonRat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Riverton, Utah
I can't make it on Thursday but would like to tag along on Friday if that would be okay. Do you still meet at the Chevron in Kamas at 8:00 A.M?

I have a spare spot on my trailer and would be happy to give someone a ride if needed. I come from the South and go thru Provo.

Friday would be Great. Friday will be Sy and Bryce and Myself and whoever else attaches themselves to our group haha.

Plan on 8:00 at the Chevron.
To be honest we've been starting later and later this year haha.

Plan on 8:00 and stay tuned for any changes.

PM me if you want contact info

Thanks

Al

CanyonRat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Riverton, Utah
Nice Ride

Nice Ride today!

Nothin' to crazy which was good for no sleep. No major damage except Justin lost his bumper......yep rear bumper is just gone haha. Snow is still in really good condition but.could use another big storm to dump a couple of feet over on Stumpville. Overall a great ride with great peeps. Fire Roasted Chili Dogs for lunch mmmmm. And no beached Orcas today ;-)

Premium Features