• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New products on display at Jackson

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
Zbroz Racing will be showing off our new billet upper A arms this weekend at Jackson. Come see us if you are attending this weekend and I will post some photos from tomorrow of the Pro RMK upper a arms. We will have them for both the 36" and 39" A arm packages. They are sick looking and a bit lighter than stock. Final kit pricing will be listed soon and we will offer them as an upgrade to the Chromalloy standard uppers.

I am sorry about the lack of photos today I can't get the photos to upload for some reason so check back.

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
Photos

I know I'm slow I was racing over the weekend too so it was busy.

Here is the shop pro RMK with the uppers mounted on a 36" kit but the 39" upper will look very similar.

They are super clean and trick IMO. Hope guys like them and want the upgrade for next season. Oh they are lighter than stock uppers too.

I am also attaching a photo of the Cat Upper that is anodized and ball milled so you can see what they would look like totally finished with anodize.

Final pricing will be coming soon but Uppers will be in the $299 range.

They will be sold as a pair of uppers or in a package with our max clearance Chromoly lower as an upgrade.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

photo 2.jpg photo 3.jpg photo.jpg zbroz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
We're these the same upper arms Luke Rainey was running on his mod sled?

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
Zbroz Racing Billet Uppers

We're these the same upper arms Luke Rainey was running on his mod sled?

Nope.

Get ready for some mass confusion. The upper arms luke had were a Zollinger Racing product. (Travis Zollinger) He is a cousin and we are close friends as well as one of the machinist who we sub to for some of our machining. (Apex engineering and Machine)

We both were in process of building billet A arms at the same time, Funny how it happened really. He is also building a billet lower A arm for the Pro RMK stock width. (We will offer these once pricing is in place with him)

Our upper A arms are our design and we plan to offer the upper as an option for Polaris, Ski doo and Cat/Viper sleds.

Zbroz Racing is owned and operated by myself (Nate, and brothers Lance, Ryan, and Anthony Zollinger. Along with our partner Glenn Floyd (Master Fabricator, Welder and Draftsman) Oh and get this too back in the day when Travis was racing heavily for Ski doo the tube chassis were built for him by yep you guessed it Glenn Floyd.

Nothing like more confusion right. LOL

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
Lowers

Now you just need to make a 39" lower for the 13-15 models that doesnt need a extension on the stock shocks.

We have ran the current lower with the 13-15 length stock shock and it works very well, in fact most prefer the shorter eye to eye and when we build our shocks we don't build them to the 11-12 spec we build them 17.125. so the 13-15 length is only really .375 short for what we consider ideal for mountain use.

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
Shocks

^ Doesn't that make the front end "sag" or sit lower then stock?

It does drop the ride height some but its pretty insignificant. It does however make it easier to pull on its side and increases the pro's side hilling ability. One inch of total length at the shock is roughly half that at the ski. We still prefer the 17.125 length for sure as an ideal ski shock length for our A arms.

Premium Features