• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Premium Member

Z

Z1TURBO162"

Sep 3, 2010
Circle, MT
Hello all, My name is Josh Morris. I am new to Snowest online and new to Sledding. I moved to the great state of Montana six months ago. Until then, I lived in South Carolina for the majority of my life. I love traveling and have down hill snow skiied since the age of three. I have been addicted to action motorsports since I was old enough to turn the throttle. I have a 2011 Arctic Cat Z1 Turbo Ext on order through the local dealer and can't wait for it to arrive. I have also purchased a arctic cat thundercat atv since moving to God's Country. I am also considering buying a '09 Arctic Cat M 1000 as well, but want to get to know more about the sport and riding opportunities within reasonable driving distance.

I joined here after being told about it by a good friend.

Since I am new to the snowmobile world, I am open to any suggestions to where good mountain riding is, Lodging in those areas, riding and Modification pointers, general advice, etc.

I am 24 yrs old and have been very fortunate with my life. I am an Account Exec. for a rather large Printing Firm based in Eastern USA. I also started raising Registered Texas Longhorn Cattle approx. 3 yrs ago. I decided around the first part of '10 that it was a time for a change. Being Blessed with a job that allows for flexibility and freedom, I found Eastern Montana to be my New Home. Having made wise investments along with my job, I had the $$$$$ to uproot from SC and buy land and a home. I have also read just recently that, I can have Arctic Cat Dealer Perform a stretch on the z1 turbo ext to 162" so am seriously considering that.

B

Biglizard1

Feb 15, 2010
Baker City
welcome, sounds you like you have great times ahead. all i could think to add is hook up with some locals from your area that are on the site! lots of wealth in information from kinds like these peeps.

Z

Z1TURBO162"

Sep 3, 2010
Circle, MT
The day my sled arrives, if theres snow anywhere in the state, I'll Drive to it! I just need a pointer on which area are most likely to have snow around the end of October, Cooke, West yellowstone, Where??? any advice is great

Premium Features