• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

new apex and nitro products_---------------------------------------------------------

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
hey could you make a complete nytro set in orange i notice you make ac m sled ones in orange.do the clutch side vents have pre filter material behind them to keep the fine pow out.

yamiman

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
ND
I installed the complete kit on my nytro and they look great!! nice product

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
Sorry no cheap plastic here plus you get the right type of screen for application.
as you will find the color screens are the same flow rate as our 80%.
Bummer with that is you get alot of snow.:mad::face-icon-small-sad:(

duluth_94L9765copyasdfda.jpg

Are you F*cking kidding me? You post on another guys thread that his product sucks and we should buy yours?

Wow. I wouldn't buy your sh*t if you were giving it away. Maybe you should think next time before you post. Do the world a favor and stop being a complete douche bag your whole life.

Buy Mod Rods, not from this F*cktard

Oh and the red rep is from me, i forgot to sign my name

R

richyrich

Nov 26, 2007
Mt Baker
Are you F*cking kidding me? You post on another guys thread that his product sucks and we should buy yours?

Wow. I wouldn't buy your sh*t if you were giving it away. Maybe you should think next time before you post. Do the world a favor and stop being a complete douche bag your whole life.

Nicely putt

E

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
how do you really feel Sawyer?

agreed man keep your sales pitch to your thread not the modrod boys.

holman6336

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Odessa/Spokane WA
If you want to sell your own stuff, START A NEW THREAD!!!

On a different note, I have a modrods vent kit on my Doo...works great, looks great!!!

R
Jan 2, 2002
Newman Lake Washington
Mod rod baby!!

Got ModRod vents on and they look SWEET!! My brother has a set too and these things are tuff...50 tree holes and no rips!! LOL:eek:

You would think this clown from BR tech would have pulled his thread by now.....pretty low class move posting on this thread.:confused:

as specially after the beating he has takin...lol...wow...you guys a ruff...LOL

Mod Rod guys are top shelf...I was looking for some pics of my vents...I have the dragon on black and my bro has the dragon on white...verry cool!!:D:cool:

Ragged

Last edited:

sledheadd

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
too far from mountains Alberta Canada

Totally agree 100 percent.
I have both the xxxmodrods and br tech screen kits
The br tech are on the bench and the xxxmodrods are on the sled.
Imho the plastic takes bumps way better while the aluminum ones bend quite easy.

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
Cory has been on here working hard to get public input and increase buisness, and now you, Brock have just kicked him (and your company) right in the junk. Modrods gets my vote and my buisness.

B
Feb 12, 2009

Sorry i'm nuwbie at this posting thing.
sorry idont know the edttiquette.
learned lot and i'll read what you guys say.
Thanks

D
Nov 26, 2007
Sorry i'm nuwbie at this posting thing.
sorry idont know the edttiquette.
learned lot and i'll read what you guys say.
Thanks

You may be new on here but im sure your not a new born(or maybe you are).
This is one of the stupidest excuses ive ever heard.
I feel sorry for Cory. He busts his azz on here to try and get business from us and you just f#cked it up for him and BR tech for the time being. I dont care i you are new or not. Dont bash a competitors product on their thread.

Think of it like this ding dong. You go to a snowshow and set a booth up to sell your stuff. Modrods has a booth right across from yours and he's selling the same products. You get some customers at your booth looking and willing to buy and about that time MODROD comes INTO YOUR BOOTH and tells those people that your stuff is JUNK. Right in front of you, and tells them to come to his booth and buy his product. Would you be pissed?

I would also like to formally apologize for the post that Brock posted. It was a very bad decision and bad form. It was taken a little out of context, Brock was just comparing but it was put very badly and should have been in a different thread. We apologize to Mod Rods and to anyone that was upset by this. I hope there isn't too many harsh feelings. It was a mistake and we took it back and fully accept what was said. We do have good intentions and it was unfortunate that this was said. I hope this helps to make this right.

Thank you

Cory

Premium Features