• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW 09 Custom Bumper ***Spy Pics***

R

R44guy

Oct 8, 2008
MN
www.mnhelicopters.com
Bumper Options

I like the bumper but it looks like one I bought last year from tricity polaris with a modification and longer skid plate. So how much does it cost? It looks like nice work as well.

FTXMOTORSPORTS

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
WESTERN WASHINGTON
www.ftxmotorsports.com
The big difference here is that this bumper requires zero cutting to install-straight bolt on and is designed only for the '09's or'06- '08 IQ/RMK with our '09 body conversion. (won't fit the Fusion chassis)
They sell for $349.99 bumper/skidplate combo
or $625.00 with '09 body conversion (saves you $113.00)if you ride an '08

Last edited:
R

racerjb

Nov 26, 2007
Portland, OR
www.cobemotorsports.com
John
Great looking bumper. Your sled looks incredible. Love the clean white. What type of skiis are those? Can you turbo a cfi 600?
Craig

Thanks! The skis are Slydog powder hounds, I have yet to try them out.

Concerning the turbo, Lance from HMS can. I am running his setup on my 700. I have a 600 carb turbo kit for sale in swap that can be converted to a cfi kit if your interested. Lance can hook you up with the conversion. He was the one who did all the High Mark Rec kits and knows a ton about the 600's. PM me for more details.

-John

C

craigvansickle

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 17, 2008
Anchorage, Alaska
John
Would love the turbo kit, BUT it exceeds my budget at this time. I am fascinated by a turbo cfi 600. Not that I know much about turbos. I operate heavy equipment and drive truck. Love it when the turbo kicks in.
Craig

R

racerjb

Nov 26, 2007
Portland, OR
www.cobemotorsports.com
John
Would love the turbo kit, BUT it exceeds my budget at this time. I am fascinated by a turbo cfi 600. Not that I know much about turbos. I operate heavy equipment and drive truck. Love it when the turbo kicks in.
Craig

No worries but they are super fun on boost. The best sleeper sled out there. I loved out climbing mod M1000s and 900 RMKs with my little 600.

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
The big difference here is that this bumper requires zero cutting to install-straight bolt on and is designed only for the '09's or '08's with our '09 body conversion.
They sell for $349.99 bumper/skidplate combo
or $625.00 with '09 body conversion (saves you $113.00)if you ride an '08

Will the conversion kit you sell fit the 07 dragon?

M

mngoat

Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
do we have an official weight on the bumper and skid plate?

Also thought CoBe mention something about a carbon fiber model being release later????

R

racerjb

Nov 26, 2007
Portland, OR
www.cobemotorsports.com
do we have an official weight on the bumper and skid plate?

Also thought CoBe mention something about a carbon fiber model being release later????

I wrote it down somewhere but can't seem to find it nor remember the final weight of the productions ones with powder coating. However, I do have some updates to do and will be mfg some over the summer. I will try to get an official weight posted with a picture of it on the scale.

I am still looking into doing a Carbon skid plate but just the skid plate portion. I am also researching about doing some Special Edition ones in Titanium.

-John

M

mngoat

Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
Thanks, Let me know when you have the updated ones done as i would like to get on late summer early fall.

FTXMOTORSPORTS

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
WESTERN WASHINGTON
www.ftxmotorsports.com
Just to let everybody know, we have taken over full production of the CoBe IQ bumper and all is being produced in house now at Fastrax. We did this mainly to speed up production so that our customers wouldn't have to wait so long! We are in the middle of our "catch up" build and currently have a few extras still up for grabs if anyone wants to put their name on one. After this build is finished we plan to stay ahead of orders finally! Thanks to all of you that didn't mind waiting while we played catch up.

Also, we have been in full production with the carbon fiber skid plate option for a few weeks now and are very happy with how it is working...adds an extra touch of class and nice extra layer of protection for the bottom of your bulkhead-attatched a few pics of the skid plate.

curt

new products 011.jpg switch panel and skid plate pics 008.jpg

Premium Features