• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need Help With Sled Wrap--St. Cloud Area

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Are you just looking at the top of the tunnel and sides I take it? They are super easy to install as long as you have a warm space to install at. If you don't find anyone let me know and I could give you a hand but it might be a couple weeks. Never done a PRO but a REV and IQ.

P
Apr 9, 2010
Sartell, MN
Thanks for the offer! I'm not in a hurry, but the problem is the warm space (no heated garage). The only pieces that are going on are the side ones. I tried doing this before on my dragon switchback with an SCS wrap and it ended up in the garbage. So I'm enlisting some help this time around. I will let you know.

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
I put wraps on for people, but I might be to far for yea. I'm in the Omaha/CouncilBluffs area. It is very easy to do if you have the right stuff. If you want to bring, I would be glad to do for you. I have two complete sled wraps to do this weekend.

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Do you travel Steelman?:). I think you're just a tad too far away! Thanks anyway.....

Anybody else?

Understand, just thought I would throw It out there. If you decide to do it and need help, pm me and I will call you and walk you through it. It is very easy to do. Make sure you get the install kit from ArcticFX.

Premium Features