• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My dream truck

jzanc532

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2009
Rock Springs, WY
Jet Black Dodge Sierra super sport Big Horn Lariat LST Laramie HD King Ranch Texas edition step-side long bed F350 8.5 liter Cummins power stroke flex fuel blue tech methanol ethanol alcohol propane butane farm fuel Duramax turbo diesel with a zillion coats of black lacquer so it looks like you can put your hand right in the freaking paint job, four door extended crew mega cab dully, Z71 FX4, with the 7 speed standard Allison transition with overdrive, duel twin turbo with no restrictor plate, two 14in MBRP Stainless Steel exhaust stacks up to the wall that look like 55 gallon drums blowing clouds of smoke, duels, a 40 gallon tank and a 20 gallon hidden reserve tank and air compressor and tank in the tool box, Quadzilla Edge Venom chips with a crazy Larry upgrades everywhere, spaying 500 psi wet nitrous, 1,600 pounds of foot torque and 1,800 horses running under the hood dominating the road like wild mustangs who bow to no man because they do as they please because they are wild and crazy and full of power, power seats and windows, heated seats, butterfly Lamborghini doors, chrome door handles, chrome tailgate handle, chrome rear view mirror, chrome side view mirrors, chrome Deezee step-up rails, roll bar, headache rack, roll cage, 36 disk changer, Mossy oak breakup seat covers, 3 jackhammer subs with a custom JPL Alpine Kicker system and 3000 watt amp, illegal tinted windows, 395/105/28 mud grip tires, 12in body and suspension lift, leveling kit, hydraulics, iPod hook up, carbureted and fuel injected, K&N banks cold air intake and filters, XD series Chrome Rockstar 28in rims, reverse camera, B&W goose neck hook up, pistol grip shifter, ramboxes, Diamond plated tool box, bushwhackers, front end replacement ranch hand grill guard with chrome bull bar and a 24,000 pound winch, recon smoke lights, bullet proof windshield and windows, on star, cobra C.B. radio, radar detector with 15 mile radius, XM satellite GPS and radio, traction control system, Visio HD TV screens in all the seats, dish network service, x-box 360 elites and PS3s everywhere, 4 275 Mercury motors, amphibious, voice command for everything, hidden cooler under the center console, 2 24in Flow Max Magna flow cherry bomb glass packs with 18X8inch chrome echo tips, overhead cab lights, fog lights, KC off road lights, off road lights in the bull bar and the ranch hand, door attachment spot light, push start ignition, snow chains tucked away in the rambox, pulsating red neon under glow, door gauges, speck digital needle point L.E.D gauges, stock cigarette lighter, Grant GT chain link steering wheel, Deezee stainless steel side moldings, inner locking front and rear differentials, Rhino liner, cal inducted hood with nitrous purge exits and a blower, carbon fiber tailgate spoiler, trucker lady mud flaps, wifi DSL internet connections, hands free cell phone accessibilities, French vanilla mocha cappuccino/ beef jerky maker built right in behind the rear seats, back glass reads “DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!!”, and a gun rack. It’s estimated to run a 7.67 in the quarter mile...stock. Black smoke completely covering the highway, killing all the plants and animals that dare to live within a 46.3 mile radius of wherever I’m driving, blocking out the sun for days, everyone thinking Armageddon is upon us, ozone dying more and more by the second, Al Gore writing me threatening letters every day of my life, icebergs melting, sea level rising, catastrophic tropical storms destroying coastal towns and islands, people have to just pull over and wait for the wall of black death to finally rise into the heavens so they can continue driving. People will come to call this occurrence “The Black Plague”. Black smoke everywhere... Nowhere is safe from my towering truck of terror. :bounce:

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
You had me right up until the "Dish Network" Satellite....

My truck would have to have DirecTv:face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-win

O

oscar680

Jan 29, 2010
Alberta
glad to hear your dream truck didn't have any plastic nuts hanging from the rear hitch, that would just make it look ridiculous! :face-icon-small-ton

Premium Features