• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Must Have's for Matryx Chasis

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Duropros likely won't be needed on your girlfriends sled for a while.

I just carry a stock oem one in some sort of knuck or cranny I can ziptie it up into.

I have a rivnut assortment so it's tempting to add 20 pounds of fasteners but zipped ski rubbers make GREAT panel alignment tools as well. Imo duropro is the only thing more rubber sounding than poo ski rubbers... phalse arrousal in cold weather and high elevation is the trusty old sign of a heart that's still giving.

I'm done. Bit jealous and toche. Something to point out. with the idea of centered mass, these huge tunnel bags are going to make a shorter slash even more prone to flipping over backwards, and unless that's your goal... lol it's not overly productive in not getting stuck or getting out the top. (We can't all be the kesterke kid). Coupled with a lighter rider all means more mass farther back will aid in rotation once it starts. Translation = store weight over the skis not over the skid. I try to keep any added bs on the tunnel only affecting the front skid shock weight. With the lighter you make the back of a sled the better your REAR track shock can shine.
I'd say a HEATED SEAT, and a tow rope for that skidoo !! boom. (spare belt(s) yes beltss 2 brisk lr14cz or lr12cz plugs, first aid kit with rope, head lamp, saw, and silver blanket)

.now. what should YOU add to your sled? Mirrors are my new favorite sled tool. No more having to look up when pulling those backy720's or just paranoid avalancheaphobia. My experience with unexperienced riders is they don't follow you... and you can't follow them. Ice scratchers. Snow flaps. Track screws for parking lots and trails. Always run a unique modification. "Ohh I'm looking for that new polaris with my girl on it" might just be the most likely to be searched for, but isn't as good as "anyone seen a whatever with (insert off colored decal of high contrast, maybe her favorite color and some non obscure refrence... like "my boyfriend rides a skidoo so I do the pulling out"

keep it fun-ny.

Anyone know when these boosts will be in? #Summersucks

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

T

Thielio20

Oct 6, 2018
Interior, AK
Duropros likely won't be needed on your girlfriends sled for a while.

I just carry a stock oem one in some sort of knuck or cranny I can ziptie it up into.

I have a rivnut assortment so it's tempting to add 20 pounds of fasteners but zipped ski rubbers make GREAT panel alignment tools as well. Imo duropro is the only thing more rubber sounding than poo ski rubbers... phalse arrousal in cold weather and high elevation is the trusty old sign of a heart that's still giving.

I'm done. Bit jealous and toche. Something to point out. with the idea of centered mass, these huge tunnel bags are going to make a shorter slash even more prone to flipping over backwards, and unless that's your goal... lol it's not overly productive in not getting stuck or getting out the top. (We can't all be the kesterke kid). Coupled with a lighter rider all means more mass farther back will aid in rotation once it starts. Translation = store weight over the skis not over the skid. I try to keep any added bs on the tunnel only affecting the front skid shock weight. With the lighter you make the back of a sled the better your REAR track shock can shine.
I'd say a HEATED SEAT, and a tow rope for that skidoo !! boom. (spare belt(s) yes beltss 2 brisk lr14cz or lr12cz plugs, first aid kit with rope, head lamp, saw, and silver blanket)

.now. what should YOU add to your sled? Mirrors are my new favorite sled tool. No more having to look up when pulling those backy720's or just paranoid avalancheaphobia. My experience with unexperienced riders is they don't follow you... and you can't follow them. Ice scratchers. Snow flaps. Track screws for parking lots and trails. Always run a unique modification. "Ohh I'm looking for that new polaris with my girl on it" might just be the most likely to be searched for, but isn't as good as "anyone seen a whatever with (insert off colored decal of high contrast, maybe her favorite color and some non obscure refrence... like "my boyfriend rides a skidoo so I do the pulling out"

keep it fun-ny.

Anyone know when these boosts will be in? #Summersucks

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
Adderall is a helluva drug hahahah. You make a few great points though! Small tunnel bag for day trip goods, a FEW tools, zip ties, tow rope (not for skidoos), extra extra plugs, first aid kit, saw, silver blanket, and DURAAAAPROOOOS. And make sure to keep at much weight in the front of the sled. Scratchers too!!! The polaris ones suck, always get broke in reverse.

Premium Features