• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mt. Baldy is done

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
WFO and I did a little recon yesterday 7/1/08...We're dun we went around to the north face. If you had a four wheeler you might be able to find a football field piece of snow, other than that its over:(

S
Oct 26, 2001
Westpoint, Utah
IMG-Worthless_without.gif

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Phatty your a company man. Jeff I got two on my phone, but I dont know how to put them on here...Alot of ***ging dirt.

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
huh my phone was on all day to...

see if I call you next time we go to holy smokes :D

WFO

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2001
West Jordan, UT
Jeff I got two on my phone, but I dont know how to put them on here

Wow, I'm surprised :D:D:D (Hint...forward to your email, save picture to your computer, post on Snowest. If you want to post in the body of the reply like below, follow the same steps then setup an acct at my.opera, photobucket, etc, save pics to acct, open pic, copy the link, go to your reply on snowest, hit the link for adding a picture, copy link into the hyperlink box that pops up. Hint.....this works better with multiple windows opened on your desktop) Now you are trained! I'm sure I lost you somewhere along the way. No different than taking you riding sleds I guess!

Here you go girls! All pics were taken from the View Area on the South side of baldy. Sorry about the quality. I don't have the skills that Duner has!

img030.jpg

img031.jpg

2img032.jpg

img033.jpg

Does anybody have any fun planned for the weekend? Phatty, I know my phone was on the other night when you got back from riding....hhhhmmm!!!! The Fifth Wheel has no plans for the weekend and I know she is dying to go somewhere!

Last edited:

WFO

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2001
West Jordan, UT
Phatty, break out the dirtbike, and let's go for a ride up Farmington canyon. I've never been up there on a bike, and would like to try it out.

Phatty could show you much better riding than Farmington!

P.S.

Invite me PLEASE!

Premium Features