• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Movie quotes, here yet?

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
"Wait 'til they get a load of me."

"Rocky Mtn High my @$$, that John Denver is full of chit!"

B
Nov 26, 2007
one of the funniest lines i've ever heard...

Lloyd: I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called ~Aspen~.
Harry: Oh, I don't know, Lloyd. The French are @ssholes.

B
Nov 26, 2007
"Hi, I'm Ricky Bobby. If you don't chew Big Red, then **** you!"

if you've ever seen the movie Idiocracy then you may have seen the billboard in the movie that declared "If you don't smoke Tarryltons... F**K YOU!!" which of course carries the "surgeon generals warning ""Warning: The Surgeon General has one lung and a voicebox but he could still kick your sorry a$$".

edit - btw, Idiocracy was filmed in like 04

Last edited:
N

nps RMK

Nov 26, 2007
York, NE
This has got to be one of my favorites - Joe Dirt

So your gonna' tell me that you don't have no black cats, no roman candles, or screaming mimis?
Kicking Wing: No.
Joe Dirt: Oh come on man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?
Kicking Wing: No, I don't.
Joe Dirt: You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?
Kicking Wing: No... because snakes and sparklers are the only ones I like.

And since the season is almost here, one of my all-time favorite christmas movie quotes -

Clark: Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d**kless, hopeless, heartless, fat-arse, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey dung he is. Hallelujah. Holy s***. Where's the Tylenol?

Premium Features