• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MODSSKI 2022

B
Jan 24, 2022
Iowa
As the owner of ZoggAssociates in Donahue, Iowa I would like to announce we have purchased modsski from Lance. We have our work cut out for us updating equipment without straying away from the original design plus offer the customer service Lance had given to his customers.

In 2014 I set off to find a ski that could assist me in steering my snowmobile. I wasn't a mountain rider but a trail rider that was recovering from a brain stem surgery. Lance told me it took 50% less effort to turn, so it wasn't long I was changing out my ski's on a 2014 yamaha viper with 0 miles. My first trip to this day those ski's have been on my sled. So when I picked up another sled I wanted both fitted with modsski. If you NEED a set, what else do you do but buy the company...right?

I will be shooting for August/September 2022 for production to be up and running. Brent

IMG_2849.jpg IMG_2838.jpg

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Really liked these skis have never owned a pair. Would like put set on my 22' Summit X 850 165.
You have any that would fit my sled? Black
What do they use for ski Rubbers, can you fit a Durapro or harder ski ribber in them?

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

B
Jan 24, 2022
Iowa
Really liked these skis have never owned a pair. Would like put set on my 22' Summit X 850 165.
You have any that would fit my sled? Black
What do they use for ski Rubbers, can you fit a Durapro or harder ski ribber in them?

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
Wildcard28. The ski is designed to use stock rubber. Do you mind sending me an email at zoggassociates@gmail.com. Production is set for August 2022 but would like to know more about your rubbers..haha

Premium Features