• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Minneapolis (aka Chicago West) is burning

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
That's cute ra ra propaganda, but there is 0 new information in that. If that makes you feel good about the current state of America, and you are content to write everything off as "the other side's fault" - cool, enjoy your civil war I guess. Not sure how many times I can say - I think this whole right/left thing IS what's making your country fall off the apple cart. If that makes me a wacko - I'm 110% ok with that!

If you want something slightly more interesting, with a different perspective of what is driving at least some of what you are seeing, watch "The Social Dilemma."
Now that you watched a Netflix video too explain to you what the rest of us already knew about facebook, twitter, etc. your a “propaganda” expert, thanks for the insight.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT

It is sad to watch grown adults fighting over opinions shaped by their media sources. Step away from social media to start. Do it for your family.

Or don't. Just don't drag me into your quagmire of sloppy reasoning and trappings of what you think an American should be.

Oh and corrupt cops should be fired. Use that funding to pay for more social services like mental health and counseling. All I see on the police blotter here is domestic violence and drugs. Neither of which need more cops and weapons to solve. Both of which will continue get worse as we attack each other online and in person. Somehow we will have to come together in unity. If you care, let me know and I'll help you find organizations in your community that can do good things for those not as fortunate.
I was wondering when you would crawl out from under your rock after dodging all the others posts you couldnt answer.
And then you post more demands for perfect police in an imperfect world, no slant there but hey no ones perfect.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
I have more questions from more guys who have a crush on me? Oh you nazi white power boys just love me. Must be my perfect genes.

Sorry hunting season has been good. What did I miss? More memes and garbage posts from the regulars? I bet the missus wishes you left the house to socialize more. Then I could swing by and service her plumbing like she needs.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Post #14 of this thread: You jumped to conclusions without due diligence of wondering where the rest of the body cam footage was? Then when the complete footage was leaked you were pretty quiet.... Like most MS media. Yet those of us upset about violence & vandalism are somehow racist??
I have no problem standing by what I said. Cops literally exist to deal with people at their worst, while trying their best not to harm them. That didn’t happen here, guy died, seems to be a frequent problem that’s not being addressed - not a fan. Make sense? Have the protests gone further than I ever thought? Absolutely. Are both sides to blame? Absolutely. If that’s makes you feel like I stuck my foot in mouth? Yay you.

Straight up - I don’t browse/comment on SW as often cause it sucks these days...so don’t pat yourself on the back too much.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
The targeted advertisement and sharing movement has torn us apart. Facebook, twitter and Youtube users are especially getting pounded with echo chambers. You try to explain they are in a cult but they don't listen because they can't pry themselves away from the computer or phone.

This crowd doesn't care very much about those people. They are clearly superior and too strong minded to be manipulated by media. If their wife or kid doesn't listen to papa they get the beat down just like that cop did to that kid. That will learn them. /s

The endorphin rush of learning about another screwed up situation happening, liking a post/photo/video or just fighting/arguing with people online is too addictive. FB and such know this and keep you engaged. Just like I'm doing now. Lol slow work day. Glad you brought that up Jay. Jerk.

Simple, I'm gonna say something that I never imagined I would say to you, but you are spot on with that post.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Simple FINALLY said something that sounds . . . well . . not so simple :)

I have always said . . . "Social media is going to go down in history as the worse scourge civilized society has even know!". I hope i am wrong!

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Man those terrorists in Michigan sure are something huh? I mean escalating from protests to a kidnap and civil war fantasy? How outrageous!

Luckily Antifa saved the day! Law and Order!

Premium Features