• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Minneapolis (aka Chicago West) is burning

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
FBI says Antifa isn't BLM or the KKK. No matter how much Trump and his crew try to make them the enemy. Trump doesn't like the FBI or CIA anyway since he can't control them like the DOJ.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado

It is sad to watch grown adults fighting over opinions shaped by their media sources. Step away from social media to start. Do it for your family.

Or don't. Just don't drag me into your quagmire of sloppy reasoning and trappings of what you think an American should be.

Oh and corrupt cops should be fired. Use that funding to pay for more social services like mental health and counseling. All I see on the police blotter here is domestic violence and drugs. Neither of which need more cops and weapons to solve. Both of which will continue get worse as we attack each other online and in person. Somehow we will have to come together in unity. If you care, let me know and I'll help you find organizations in your community that can do good things for those not as fortunate.

DITCHBANGER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Simple....Its very very simple if you just listen to the officers instructions no one would ever be hurt, but unfortunately many feel they do not have to listen to anyone and do as they please. Well then they get shot, no pity on my end as their actions decided their fate.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
I'm sure it is just that simple. No one has ever gotten hurt or killed by a cop ever in the history of the world when they listened to the instructions. No one has ever been arrested under false pretenses.

Must be nice in fantasy land.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
I dedicate this one to my friends simple, jay and all the other misguided victims of the MS media.

I love America too much to stay silent
That's cute ra ra propaganda, but there is 0 new information in that. If that makes you feel good about the current state of America, and you are content to write everything off as "the other side's fault" - cool, enjoy your civil war I guess. Not sure how many times I can say - I think this whole right/left thing IS what's making your country fall off the apple cart. If that makes me a wacko - I'm 110% ok with that!

If you want something slightly more interesting, with a different perspective of what is driving at least some of what you are seeing, watch "The Social Dilemma."

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Watched that last night!

The targeted advertisement and sharing movement has torn us apart. Facebook, twitter and Youtube users are especially getting pounded with echo chambers. You try to explain they are in a cult but they don't listen because they can't pry themselves away from the computer or phone.

This crowd doesn't care very much about those people. They are clearly superior and too strong minded to be manipulated by media. If their wife or kid doesn't listen to papa they get the beat down just like that cop did to that kid. That will learn them. /s

The endorphin rush of learning about another screwed up situation happening, liking a post/photo/video or just fighting/arguing with people online is too addictive. FB and such know this and keep you engaged. Just like I'm doing now. Lol slow work day. Glad you brought that up Jay. Jerk.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
If you are more upset by/focused on reports of looting than you are disturbed by a guy getting tortured to death by 3 cops on video while crying for his mom....you are a part of a much more concerning problem.

Post #14 of this thread: You jumped to conclusions without due diligence of wondering where the rest of the body cam footage was? Then when the complete footage was leaked you were pretty quiet.... Like most MS media. Yet those of us upset about violence & vandalism are somehow racist??

Premium Features