• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Minneapolis (aka Chicago West) is burning

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
Protest my ass.

Right one is James Kirk on Left (of course) is Simple

Domestic idiots attempt

Fixed it..
For a couple of blowhards you two are always sure to jump on the fake MSM stuff quickly... must be all that "independent news" sourcing... Will they announce these were not "trumpies" but antifa etc.. never...
This call that call... oh we have a dossier ... Russia Russia... Mueller Schiff Schumer Pelosi.. impeachment there ass... Harris Cuomo 2022!

Futures so bright..

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
So benghazi had how many American deaths and was supposedly an inside job? I don't know the right wing talking points sorry.

So we are have yesterday's episode which occured on american soil, involved multiple deaths, and storming a government building. I'm seeing a little more than a bit of a comparison. So who called off the cops for that hour or so they got in? Who told the other cops to open the gates? Inside job? The right wingers seem to be awfully quiet on this one when they should be calling for an investigation. Can Trump handle 11 hours of Congressional like HRC did? I mean he can talk but he sure can't handle being asked questions for that long.

Who else let this happen?

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
You're making it clear why people call you simple.
Better wear your helmet, there are nut hungry squirrels out there.
Tell us...why do you hate democracy? Was Trump that good to you?

Btw the reality of Trump loyalists keeping the national guard out is coming to light. Thank you journalists for digging into these traitorous actions.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
They were going to take hostages. Look at those zip tie handcuffs

a55fe7c21ca6fcdb3584bb05daf66cfa.jpg

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
What does defund the police mean to you guys ?

What is it you think about the one they call Medicine Man

How about the one with the Dishonor tat ? Either of you got one ?

You guys are marking yourselves as terrorists

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
What does defund the police mean to you guys ?

What is it you think about the one they call Medicine Man

How about the one with the Dishonor tat ? Either of you got one ?

You guys are marking yourselves as terrorists

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Dude on the right got fired. He was wearing his work badge. Lots of people arrested today.

This dude died because his taser was in his pants and zapped himself to death

What a bunch of morons.

6ad7ba2bd8374f9bcb1d02bf82983ed0.jpg

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
He goes by the handle name Medicine Man , Any idea who the one to his right is ?

These boys are paid to do this

For those interested

Last edited:

Seedie_Man

Lifetime Membership
Mar 3, 2008
Park Rapids, MN

More footage of the mob trying to break in to the Capitol. Terrifying. I hope they are more prepared for the next attack.

I'm as conservative as anybody and a strong Trump supporter, but the actions in this video are disgusting. What the hell were they planning to accomplish!
I understand getting caught up in the moment, but that's not what this was! These people need to have the book thrown at them!

Premium Features