• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Minneapolis (aka Chicago West) is burning

cacsrx1

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Highmore SD
If this happens they better pass the stand your ground and castle doctrine law!

Nine members of the Minneapolis City Council announced their support for de-funding the Minneapolis Police Department and replacing it with a community-based public safety model.
Defiantly looks like they plan to go full retard.......

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I don't claim to be any party or religion . I was a JC for a time being and got to meet some really great people .

west dreams

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2009
Becker, Mn.
More THUG behavior from the cops. They especially like to pop tires on journalists cars

(Btw the kids will continue to learn that their elders were wrong and allowed for bigotry and inequality. Civil rights were solved in the 1960s right? Lol wrong it barely moved the needle as racism and sexism is in the soul of the American people. Maybe in 100 years will get it right that all humans are equal. I doubt it)
5c0d6e8c425fdc37b734202da1988310.jpg
Tires were flattened by Troopers and guardsman in MN on cars stolen from MN and other states by criminals to make it harder for them to carry on with their illegal activity.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Lol the cult will eat this up. There is no bottom to the lies from this clown and his team. Oann is the platform of morons who hate Americans.

Such shameful behavior. Barr interview was filled with lies as well. Too bad for him it is so easy to tell when he lies. Blinking coward.

America is being taken for fools. Power hungry fasict regime will get taken down soon.
442efac27c319db6de4341ea39b0d38c.jpg

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Anybody live or been to Minneapolis ?

It's not a very welcoming city that I've seen unless your there on business or some kind of tourism , like many large cities they have opportunities but they have suburbs that much of the working class live in .

Why is that ?

Commuting is a waste of life when you add up the hours of nonsense on the highways but people choose that for what they believe is a better life .

Spent a couple of weeks there and also in New York when I was younger . A smile and eye contact is not the norm it was stand offish because people question it and are usually expected to give or take something other than just a greeting .

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Sow the seeds of division....rural America hates urban America....urban America left rural America behind. Do they need each other? Guess we will find out. Shame to watch this unfold but America was destined to fall apart at some point. History repeats itself over and over...

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN

It's not a very welcoming city that I've seen unless your there on business or some kind of tourism , like many large cities they have opportunities but they have suburbs that much of the working class live in .

Why is that ?

Commuting is a waste of life when you add up the hours of nonsense on the highways but people choose that for what they believe is a better life .

Spent a couple of weeks there and also in New York when I was younger . A smile and eye contact is not the norm it was stand offish because people question it and are usually expected to give or take something other than just a greeting .

I grew up 45 miles south of Minneapolis and also lived in New Hope a suburb of Minneapolis I now live 2hrs north of the twin cities and try to avoid the ? hole as much as possible.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
And yet a real estate baron from NYC is your guy. Makes total sense. He will say he will save rural America so he must be telling the truth. He holds a Bible so he must be religious. Sad.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Victim of his own actions.........just like the rest of the "victims".
I guess our SAR or emergency response people will leave you to die when you get into an accident. Sorry, but it was your action that got you there.

Anyway nice trolling. Enjoy your safe space Karen.

BirdmanID

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2019
Idaho falls

Why is that ?

I grew up in shoreview, a suburb of Saint Paul and lived in St. Paul from 2005-2013. Drove through Minneapolis almost daily for work, have spent a lot of time in and around the entire area.

I don’t really understand your impression of the area or people, it is the polar opposite of my experience.

It had its good and bad areas when I was there, but I never came away with the feeling you’re describing. What area(s) were you in? Downtown or the surrounding cities?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I apologize for making it sound so bad , spent a couple of weeks in a music studio . One of the bands that was also there was a band called Mozarati ,the girl back up try outs was killer , Prince band . Had a fun time and hung out with some head bangers for most of it , did some killer Iron Maiden , lead singer sounded just like Bruce .

It's just not a place for one that's accustomed to open areas . Took some Bell Industry boys ( Minneapolis parts dist .) antelope hunting several years later in Montana . Had to tell them they had their tags filled because they kept pulling the triggers :)

Premium Features