• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lowes goes full woke

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD

CISC0

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2010
PNW=WA
We are all gonna be speaking Chinese pretty soon. Too busy worrying about genders while the rest of the world is laughing at us.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I’m turning in my Low‘s card, not my man card!
The quality of these big box stores have been going down hill for quite a while. Big names known for thier product have been dumbing down thier products for the box stores upon request. Kind of like a Kohler toilet that the insides failed within a year and honestly even after fixing that it's still not Kohler quality.
An on demand water heater would be another good example on the shelf, if you request that brand in a different version of course you can order it from them while at the same time a local plumbing store wouldn't even have access to that cheaper one on the shelf the box store is carrying.
Double edge sword and the little guy can't play that game. It's getting harder to build anything of quality unless you have deeper pockets.
This woke crowd is so screwed, they will own nothing and what they do have will be pure disposable crap.
Also what no one talks about is a lot of this technology does not work very well with something that was built before it's time.
That on demand water heater needs a circulator pump otherwise the hot water at the farthest end is cold until the hot heats up the pipe, basically and to put a circulator pump in a system not designed you might as well start tearing out sheet rock. So ad another on demand under the sink or closet, where's the logic there.

Technology is cool but there's a price to pay and sometimes it doesn't work for diddly.

By the way ? lowes

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I have a hunch that the convenience of Amazon will outweigh your disgust and you will simply overlook their quest for indoctrinating our next generation.
If so, you are part of the problem.
Your absolutely right, there are only two options, ignore what's in front of our eyes or ..........

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Yeah.
I guess it's just you and me on this one. Nobody willing to give up the convenience.
There is no going back, if these elites aren't removed we will have no choice.

Amazon employees screwed themselves a long time ago, thier employees are on a short string. there's already other countries that have replaced humans.

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
I've used Amazon to find companies making the products I want to purchase. For a lot of these companies, Amazon is their sales portal with no other options. Even then, when finding companies that are not associated with Amazon, it is not clear where the products are made, which is likely intentional.

Premium Features