• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for southern Utah riding partners

A
May 31, 2013
I used to live in Utah and had to move to Vegas for work. Could not give up sledding!!! My riding buddy also moved out of Utah and now the only people I have to go with mainly ride in ID and WY. That's a long way to drive to get a day of riding. I mainly have ridden northern UT and southeast ID. I am looking for anyone who wouldn't mind adding another member to their group to ride on either saturday or sundays. I am looking to ride more of southern UT. I have a 2017 Axys 800 155", have all the needed avy gear (beacon, shovel, probe, and avy bag), I have also taken an avy class. I'm in good physical shape. I have been mountain riding for about 4 years. I like to ride in the trees, meadows, some hill climbing, not crazy chutes. I am not looking to sit at the bottom of a hill, drink beer, and watch people race. I like to adventure and get off trail and see the views. If your interested in giving me a shot at adding to your group send me a PM.
Thanks
Adam

Last edited:

SNOWCASE

Lifetime Membership
Jun 18, 2008
Layton, Utah
Southern Club

There is a group based in Cedar City who ride. Look on Facebook under Cedar Mountain Adventures. Go UTV/ATV in Summer and sledding in winter, mainly around Duck Creek Village

Premium Features