• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

lil Sahara pics

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
sept 25, 2008

I hear BOSSRev had an emergency Lesbeein (***) meeting to attend, the details are hush hush as of now but im sure she is doing the right thing for the freedom of all ladies who love ladies, you go girl, protect your rights:cool:

Back to the topic, good weather except for some wind and 82 degrees, wish it was 70. My UTrider got his first taste of Utah and his first taste of roost....sand, yum yum:beer;

*** - had to spell the word wrong because the software here picked it up as a dirty word....and changes it to *********

sandmtn1.jpg

sandmtn3.jpg

sandmtn4.jpg

sandmtn5.jpg

sandmtn6.jpg

sandmtn.jpg

Last edited:

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
It's officail.....

all Lesbeeins are now required to make out in public! but only the hot ones.

hatch, that is the weakest sand roost I have ever seen.

are you still afraid to let the clutch out all the way.:D

Last edited:

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
I just realized that's not you in the picture.

Do you ever ride? Or do you just sit around and take pictures of your boy friends?

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
the other two guys are not smart enough to operate anything outside a common hammer...hell one guy still rides a 2 smoke, i tried to call the police on him but the officers did not have the required gas mask to get near the thing, someone added some really sweet stickers to that bike....

Jac - you need to hook up with Josh and Ken, they plan to ride Monte this weekend, i told em thats some weak arse riding, they should ride with you in AF so you can talk code with all those trail numbers....nerd!:D

Last edited:

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Jac - you need to hook up with Josh and Ken, they plan to ride Monte this weekend, i told em thats some weak arse riding, they should ride with you in AF so you can talk code with all those trail numbers....nerd!:D

Give them my number. I am riding 1/2 day up hobble creek tomorrow and then
Were riding Jericho all day sunday.

SledGimp

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2007
Heber, UT
I was going to make a trip down there but cann't fnd paddle tires for my wheelchair.

Premium Features