• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lifestyles Honda Open House/Tribute

P

pyxle

Jan 27, 2008
Maple Valley, WA
Lifestyles Honda is holding our annual open house, this coming saturday, March 27th.

Please join us Saturday, March 27th, 2010 from 4pm-7pm to celebrate our annual end of the year snowmobilers bash Tribute to the SnowGods-2011. Ski-Doo snowmobiles, factory representatives, door prizes, blowout prices, BBQ burgers, refreshments and much more! We'll be kicking off the festivities at 4pm and going strong until 7pm or so. Click here to check out the event flyer on our web site. Load up all your fellow sled heads and come join us.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Tribute to the SnowGods Event[/FONT]

The biggest season- end sleders bash in the Northwest

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]SEE THE ALL NEW 2011 SKI-DOO LINE-UP [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Unbelievable Snow Check program pricing for 2011 models that you don't want to miss ! See the all new 2011 Summit E-Tec 800 and sign up for Lifestyles Recreational Products Demo Event to be held on Sunday, March 28th thru March 31st. ~[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]times & location to be announced on Saturday.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]STUNT BIKE PERFORMANCES [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Stunt bike performances by our own rider: Jason Reefe.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]He will be performing on a Honda CBR 600.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Jason also rides a 2010 Summit X package snowmobile.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]SNOWMOBILE SHOW - SHOW OFF YOUR SLED [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Snowmobile Show - bring your sled. Prizes will be awarded for the "Most Modified - custom sled" and the [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]" Biggest Beat Sled - still running"[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]COME MEET THE FACTORY REPS[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Troy Tangen-WPS, Mark Holz- Holz Racing Products, and R[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]on VanWaveren, BRP[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]SPRING CHECK SPECIALS[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Special year-end clearance on in-stock parts and accessories [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Ski-Doo, Klim, Holz Racing Products and more[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]REMAINING '09 SLEDS MUST GO[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]All remaining 2009 Ski-Doo snowmobiles are[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]being sold below dealer cost. Limited to stock[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]on hand and quantities are limited so show up[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]early to stake your claim![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]BBQ FROM 5PM-7PM[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Mark "the man" drops the wrenches and[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]picks up the spatula to flip some of his famous [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]BBQ'd burgers. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]DOOR PRIZES ![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Where & When[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Lifestyles Honda[/FONT][/FONT]http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=110317...BIzeWfoNGdHT5hcGPb6Uulra3zIcJ9T3qad0BUOCnLw==

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]3302 Cedardale Rd. Mount Vernon, Washington 98274[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Saturday March 27th, 2010 [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]4pm - 7pm [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Please RSVP to tracy@lifestyleshonda.com[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

F
Nov 26, 2007
Arlington, Wa
Good food, not a huge turn out but o well. Stunt show was cool. Hey ReTodd, how'd you like those two other guys that came in and did the burnout in the middle of the show???

(psssst..... it was me......)

:D

Couple pics.

Picture1008.jpg

Picture985.jpg

Picture979.jpg

Picture998.jpg

Last edited:
Lifestyles party

Thanks Lifestyles for a great time. It was REALLY appreciated by my 2 boys.....in fact they are already marking their calendars 4 next year.
p.s. NICE tire roach on the ol' roadster Greg!!! :face-icon-small-hap
Dave

K
Nov 27, 2007
Lynnhood
Missed it!! Too busy playing up on the mtn. My buddy drove all the way over from Coeur d'Alene to ride so we spent as much time up on the mtn as possible.

Good to see you again Todd. Which way did you guys go? Next we're up there I want to take your sled for a spin to see how that 15" track works.

Flakey, how tall are you? You make your bike look like a pitbike when you're standing up on it!

F
Nov 26, 2007
Arlington, Wa
Missed it!! Too busy playing up on the mtn. My buddy drove all the way over from Coeur d'Alene to ride so we spent as much time up on the mtn as possible.

Good to see you again Todd. Which way did you guys go? Next we're up there I want to take your sled for a spin to see how that 15" track works.

Flakey, how tall are you? You make your bike look like a pitbike when you're standing up on it!

I think your confused. Those pics are of the stunt guys not me. I just came in a and poached the crowd for a 30second burnout. :devil:

If ANYONE got a picture of us two doing the quick burn off I WANT IT!!

We kinda dared eachother to go out there. We thought it would be hilarious to see my buddys 76 rd360 do a big fat burnout so I said I'd do it too lol.

Stupid ideas = Good times :D

R
Jan 8, 2009
That was good for a couple squids me and my buddy that did the show were laughing good times Thanks Life styles and everyone that came out -Reeff-

R
Nov 27, 2007
Cantaffordus, WA
www.mbhc.net
I think your confused. Those pics are of the stunt guys not me. I just came in a and poached the crowd for a 30second burnout. :devil:

If ANYONE got a picture of us two doing the quick burn off I WANT IT!!

We kinda dared eachother to go out there. We thought it would be hilarious to see my buddys 76 rd360 do a big fat burnout so I said I'd do it too lol.

Stupid ideas = Good times :D

Yeah, your reputation went up a couple of notches in my book, that was pretty cool! My son was stoked on the stunt riders do the wheelies and what not.

Rt

Premium Features