• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Last Resort still running?

I
Nov 5, 2012
Has anyone stayed at the Last Resort motel in Ronald, WA for snowmobiling recently?

The website was down recently and before that there was some mention of being closed Mon. to Wed. I am just curious if it is still a viable place for lodging and sledding from right outside your room.

32nBelow

Nov 26, 2007
central cascades
Sorry the site keeps crashing because of to much use. Trying to get it fixed. Give us a call 509 649 2222. The restraunant is closed Monday and Tuesday , the Rental shop , gas station , Hotel is open 7 days a week. Book early. Thanks

I
Nov 5, 2012
Just got back from a three day ride two night stay at Last Resort (Wed to Friday) and it was awesome. Easy early check in at the motel and great breakfast at the restaurant (mmm bacon).

We rode French Cabin, Salmon La Sac, the little trails to the Brick, and today we rode all of the way to Mineral Springs and Hw97 (about 85 miles round trip).

I think we picked the perfect time to go. Trails were groomed with only our tracks on them. It was like heaven. Mid week riding rocks!

Premium Features