• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kudos to Polar Motorsports for their customer service

DenverR1

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
Denver, CO
I have an 09 XR that I will turbo some day.... Recently I found my stock primary was shot, so I thought it would be a good time to get the aftermarket Polar clutch that can hold up to a turbo. I called Stephen Payne and told him that I wanted the atac4 turbo clutch, but that I didn't have my turbo yet. He said he will set up the clutch for my type of riding and give me the ramps and weights I will need when I do turbo it, for free. I just wanted to pass along an example of great customer service.

M
Nov 27, 2007
Vernal, UT
bragger

I have an 09 XR that I will turbo some day.... Recently I found my stock primary was shot, so I thought it would be a good time to get the aftermarket Polar clutch that can hold up to a turbo. I called Stephen Payne and told him that I wanted the atac4 turbo clutch, but that I didn't have my turbo yet. He said he will set up the clutch for my type of riding and give me the ramps and weights I will need when I do turbo it, for free. I just wanted to pass along an example of great customer service.

A
Steve is a very busy this time of year, he also helps out a ovel track race team and they just had a major race, I'm sure he will be in touch very soon.

I can remind him for you I'll be to his shop this week:)

Cliff Yeatman
Advanced Dyno

Premium Features