• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim ATLAS 14 Vest black Friday sales where

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
I tried on both of the sizes and decided that the smaller of the 2 was the best for me. Surprisingly, these packs have tons of adjustability!

I am 6 ft, 180 lbs, athletic build, wear a large shirt (unless it is a very loose fit) and the smaller one fit me with even more room to spare.

This could maybe even adjust up to a person who wears an XL - assuming they don't have a more "rotund" midsection :)

Best thing to do is go to a dealer and try on both sizes to be sure it will fit. :)

Sam I am

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2020
I tried on both of the sizes and decided that the smaller of the 2 was the best for me. Surprisingly, these packs have tons of adjustability!

I am 6 ft, 180 lbs, athletic build, wear a large shirt (unless it is a very loose fit) and the smaller one fit me with even more room to spare.

This could maybe even adjust up to a person who wears an XL - assuming they don't have a more "rotund" midsection :)

Best thing to do is go to a dealer and try on both sizes to be sure it will fit. :)
This is exactly the info I was looking for...thanks!!!

Premium Features