• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cardo Packtalk ORV + Oxbow where to buy

F
Jul 27, 2014
Fresno
I just started using Cardo Pactalk Edge ORV and really like it so far. Im looking to buy additional helmet setups.

Any Snowest dealers carry these. I did purchase mine back when they had Black Friday sales and the standard MSRP is hard to purchase more.

Also anyone using Oxbox Rengegade 2.0 with Packtalk Edge ORV? If so, can you use mesh communications as well as Oxbox walk talkie concurrently? Or does this require you to switch from the mesh over to bluetooth?

S

SKIDOO EXPERT

Jan 17, 2023
Idaho
I just started using Cardo Pactalk Edge ORV and really like it so far. Im looking to buy additional helmet setups.

Any Snowest dealers carry these. I did purchase mine back when they had Black Friday sales and the standard MSRP is hard to purchase more.

Also anyone using Oxbox Rengegade 2.0 with Packtalk Edge ORV? If so, can you use mesh communications as well as Oxbox walk talkie concurrently? Or does this require you to switch from the mesh over to bluetooth?
Hey Brian! The link to my website for Oxbow products is below. I personally haven’t had much experience with connecting these with anything other than their new PTT button and helmet Mic. But I know the Renegade X is compatible with other Bluetooth capable devices beyond what is in the product catalog.

F
Jul 27, 2014
Fresno
Thanks for the link. I'm hopefully locating a place to purchase both cardo and oxbow but willing to do multiple purchases if needed.

Will message you tomorrow for more details

Premium Features