• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

just a thought

S

sonmtn

Dec 29, 2007
Deer Lodge, Montana
I know this is a sledding site but how about the off season?
could you maybe consider an off season section? like for hunting fishing biking boating etc.
And in the photo section, i see a general area, but how about an off season are as well?

:tea:

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
I know this is a sledding site but how about the off season?
could you maybe consider an off season section? like for hunting fishing biking boating etc.
And in the photo section, i see a general area, but how about an off season are as well?

:tea:

It was tried and failed.
It was a sub-forum of Fouled Plug, then just rolled back into the main forum so all the threads are still there.

I'm sure if there was a strong interest in the spring, Christopher may try it again. But dang, lets think SNOW now. :smow:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I am totaly game for this.
When this season comes to an end, we will probably give it another go and see what we can put together for next summer.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Putting it as a sub forum makes it so that nobody without prior knowledge would see it. I'm on here pretty much every day & never even looked in fouled plug! Better things to do than argue politics with people on here (it's enough debating sled based ideas!), so I had no idea it was there. If it was an obvious forum from the index, it would be much more likely to see visits.

Premium Features