• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Just a thought??

B
Nov 26, 2007
Was thinking after next year seaon is over I'm gonna yank my 800BB out of my M7 and go back to stock 700 then turbo it..... Wanna know if there is a pump gas urbo kit out there for the M7 making a RELIABLE 200ish hp??? I'm running an honest 170hp out of the sled the way it sits now and wouldn't wanna go down any definitely would want more. I know I know I should get an M8 and do it but this one is paid for chassis only has 1200 miles on it to date has the FOX float conversion in the back floats on the front the better DD than an 07-08 M8 and I just like it. I've had the BB in it since new and haven't had a lick of trouble thats why the turbo kit has to be user friendly pull the rope and go. Am I crazy???

M

mtn_extreme

Nov 11, 2002
Nampa, Idaho
Just turbo the bb! I did and it kicks the shizt out of my buddies m8 turbo. Mine had the bb on since new in 05 and over 4000 miles on it when I put the turbo on this season. Still no problems.

Premium Features