• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Judged Helmets and Goggles

Ace Freely

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2002
Wenatchee, WA
...looking for feedback from anyone that has bought and worn a Judged Helmet, and or Goggles. Looks like a nice set up, just want first hand feed back!

Ace

Ace Freely

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2002
Wenatchee, WA
Just wanting to hear from people that had purchased a helmet/google combo...

For instance..

1) Where you happy with the quality?

2) Was the fit true to size?

3) Would you buy again?

Ace

Ace Freely

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2002
Wenatchee, WA
Just ordered the Helmet/Goggle combo and some gloves. I will report back on quality when it shows up. The owner, was very helpful on the phone when I was ordering, asked me to give a no holds barred opinion of his product. He is that sure of his goods!

Ace

B&M Fabrications

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Aug 3, 2011
North Branch, MN
www.bmfabrications.com
We run Judged helmets currently, (2 of them) they are sized correctly and are quite comfortable for me. I am pretty picky on helmet fitment and so is Mike. We both really like the helmets, they are light and we really almost don't notice that you are wearing a helmet on your head. The chin strap is farther in than my previous helmet and I thought it might bother me but nope seems just right after having it on. Goggles were top notch for me, I'm lazy and don't usually take my helmet or goggles off while digging or helping get unstuck. They didn't fog up on me at all unless it had been stuck and dig fest for a long time. Goggles fit the helmet without leaving your face exposed. I always run a breathe box in my helmets so I'm not breathing right on the lens, they weren't available yet so I picked up an 8 dollar HJC universal one and it fit and works good. (Just need to get some velcro for it) I did break the visor on it but I've also broken the visor on about every helmet I've ever had. If that's the only problem I have I won't hesitate to buy another one.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Premium Features