• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Is the gate at the bottom of the Matterhorn at Green Water still closed?

S
Nov 30, 2007
Puyallup, WA
And in other good news, we now have law enforcement happening up there as well. The new Forest Service officer has started, and will be up there trying to clean up the weekend chaos. I heard he was up there the other day and only 3 of 20+ cars had snow park permits. I believe his ticket book is much lighter now...
Hopefully, after a few weeks of this, the level of crazy up there will go down somewhat.

Vincenthdfan

Lifetime Membership
Dec 22, 2008
Olympia, Washington
And in other good news, we now have law enforcement happening up there as well. The new Forest Service officer has started, and will be up there trying to clean up the weekend chaos. I heard he was up there the other day and only 3 of 20+ cars had snow park permits. I believe his ticket book is much lighter now...
Hopefully, after a few weeks of this, the level of crazy up there will go down somewhat.

That's the best news I've read about this area in a LONG time!

I may actually attempt a trip up there this year after all...I wanted no part of the circus that had been going on up there!

Premium Features