• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Is overheating caused by small shroud?

T

TLKDPROD

Jan 25, 2008
Salmon Arm, BC
Or stick a dreadlock down the clutch side plug hole and pop the bolt loose.

:)

Hahahaha ! Yes T, these things do have more than one purpose in the backcountry side !
Nice new avatar picture, is that a new double-up Hawk you're secretly R&Ding on it ? Sure would be nice to have such a windshield !

H
Nov 6, 2009
Hey N.Y.,
Godd improvisation with the shroud,
I plan on doing something like that too before the weekend,
because when the pressure built up on the rad cap, it popped,
not a pretty sight if you are in the woods with no antifreeze.

S
Apr 30, 2008
Enumclaw, WA
No Flap at all?

Ok I rode for 3 awsome days. did some trail testing with no snowflap and ice scratchers. Hottest I saw on vapor was 125 degrees with scratchers down. I had them up for awhile temp was 152 stopped and put down and within 300yards temps were back in 130s. case closed!

Which scatchers are you using - No flap whatso ever? I'm in (the painfull slow will it ever be done!!) process of long tracking big wheeling mine, and if I could run my 600 with no flap that would be awesome!

J&L Snowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
Aberdeen, SD
stores.ebay.com
ice scratchers

they should be on the website, if not call and tell my wife to get to work LOL
don't remember the brand name but work very well for me.

Which scatchers are you using - No flap whatso ever? I'm in (the painfull slow will it ever be done!!) process of long tracking big wheeling mine, and if I could run my 600 with no flap that would be awesome!

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
any thoughts on scratchers and road crossings? would be a pain like the wheel kit with all the road crossings we do around here. up down up down up down up down up down up down. i think you get my point...

J&L Snowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
Aberdeen, SD
stores.ebay.com
pin it to win it

dude start riding on the main jet! jump them roads saves on everything.

I guess its like everything willl wear out sometime I talked to someone on the phone one day that could do carbide install.. that would hellp alot on roads ffor wear.

Premium Features