• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Iqr 136 bulkhead and tunnel van amburg

B

BC SnoX

Banned
Oct 15, 2016
Miami FL Sunshine and Ladies
I have a bulkhead and tunnel off a 2012 iqr that has less than 20 Miles on it. It also has a van amburg 136 boondock bumper kit with U cooler mod and HD ultra runners built with thicker tubing and other extra reinforcements. The van amburg stuff is powder coated black.
Selling to get a new 128 chassis to build my own running boards and extension with. I do not want to mess with this set up cause it very nice. It is built very tough i just have alot of free time and want to build my own set up now that i have a welder and rivet gun that is overboard bomber tough. This 136 set up is definitely tougher than stock, van amburg custom made heavy duty ultra boards for me cause i ride ramps. I just want make a set up with a shorter tunnel for jibbing so it doesn't get caught up on everything. Im thinking the newer 128 tunnel will work perfect with no extension on my 136 with 8in wheels. This van amburg set up should work on a 136/137/141, i believe a 144/146 would be to long.

Set up is still on sled, waiting to get new tunnel until this one sells. If anyone is really interested i can have it striped and ready for shipping overnight, but i will not dissemble until i have cash in hand from a serious buyer because i like to ride as much as possible.

I also have a 121 set up for sale that is brand new its in another posting

$2500 USA buyers only
Buyer pays shipping

Last edited:
Premium Features