• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

pair of modded 340 Indy lites

J
Apr 3, 2017
Will likely use an old Android phone for a speedo, especially on the one machine that came to me with a seized up speedo. I took the speedo off and bolted an aftermarket LED light bar in it's place. That one I put a 1 1/2 inch track under along with a 7 tooth driver and ~ 3 inch rear suspension lift. I call this machine the Honey Badger after all it went through with the previous owners. It really don't give a ##%%&&! It's the machine I routinely run without a seat or hood to break gnarly trails or rescue other sleds stuck in overflow. These Lites can be set up for what I call Quick Remove, ie the hoods can come off in minutes, the seat the same, the windshield/adapter as well. Pull the seat, hood and most of the gas and an easy 70+ lbs comes off the sled. It may get a Dragon seat and a riser in the future to make it more maneuverable at slow speeds.

T
Mar 13, 2019
We had a great season this Year. The deluxe put on about 500 miles. The other about 120. My daughter is going through the too cool for anything phase... LOL

Smashed two windshields, bent one trailing arm, both recoils needed rebuilding, had a primary grenade and one chain case pile up. And that was just with the lites. My 800 also had a stator issue and broke a ring. Fun times with snowmobiles!

this is my youngests sled (long tracked indy lite) , second day out on the big trails. There's two of us in there cutting the tree to get it out.

Can't wait for next season!

9572DE00-A931-4DDD-BF8F-84164ABE9A6E.jpeg

Premium Features