• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

IQ a-arms

H
Nov 29, 2007
PA >:(
i have an 05 Iq and i was wondering if anyone has had an experience with the zbroz 45'' a-arms i was thinking about buying a set but the site doesn't have much info. can you use stock skocks and spindles?? and wats the price for the wider 07 a-arms fom polaris? help!!!

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
nope you can't use the stock spindles. you have to use holts or zbroz. the bad part is you have to make you own bushing because the bolts and brackets are different than the rmk.

S
Nov 26, 2007
michigan
i have an 05 Iq and i was wondering if anyone has had an experience with the zbroz 45'' a-arms i was thinking about buying a set but the site doesn't have much info. can you use stock skocks and spindles?? and wats the price for the wider 07 a-arms fom polaris? help!!!

I wondered the same, The zbros kit looks awesome but.... you have to get different shocks, spindles, and tie rods. It looked to me like $1500-1800 to get everything from them. That's alot of coin for a front end in my books. Maybe it's worth it, maybe I'm just cheap. Good luck.

B
Nov 26, 2007
Hey guys I have a complete wide front end for an IQ racer. It is 47" wide and will have the arms,polished bell-crank,07 shorter spindles,and longer tie-rod. I would like to get 500.00 for it all. The arms are powder coated black. Look on my posts and you will see some pics of the sled and that is the front end you will get. It is used very little.

H
Nov 29, 2007
PA >:(
BOC got i got your PM and if I can't get them through one of the race teams i'm friends with i'll buy yours but i won't know till monday becuz I work doing snow removal (ironic huh?) and we're about to get a big storm. how big of a difference do the wider arms make in handling?

My sled is comin together pretty quick and this is one of the last couple things I'm doin to it the engine is the stock 440 motor but pumped up w/ filters a custom silencer and some nology hotmirez with icats (im only 17 so the whole engine swap deal is outta my budget). the hood is gonna be black along with the side panels (also WTB the black sidepanels if someone has them) and the belly pan is already silver then i'm gonna put on fly bars and a MX seat. its gonna be as bare bones as i can get it. i'm basically tryin to build the ultimate 440 ditchbanger/freerider. IQs are a ton of fun right outta the crate so i cant wait to try this thing out.

S
Nov 26, 2007
michigan
BOC got i got your PM and if I can't get them through one of the race teams i'm friends with i'll buy yours but i won't know till monday becuz I work doing snow removal (ironic huh?) and we're about to get a big storm. how big of a difference do the wider arms make in handling?

My sled is comin together pretty quick and this is one of the last couple things I'm doin to it the engine is the stock 440 motor but pumped up w/ filters a custom silencer and some nology hotmirez with icats (im only 17 so the whole engine swap deal is outta my budget). the hood is gonna be black along with the side panels (also WTB the black sidepanels if someone has them) and the belly pan is already silver then i'm gonna put on fly bars and a MX seat. its gonna be as bare bones as i can get it. i'm basically tryin to build the ultimate 440 ditchbanger/freerider. IQs are a ton of fun right outta the crate so i cant wait to try this thing out.

How much difference do the wider arms make in handling? BOC?

B
Nov 26, 2007
The wide front end on these IQ's are awesome!!! It handles alot better and is way fun to ride with the stability of the wide front end. I like my sleds with the width. Even in the trees you dont notice any real difference you have plenty of room to ride.The only place I see much difference is in side hilling, you have to get used to the width but when you do it is awesome. I would recomend wide front end for any person!!!

Premium Features