• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Zbroz 34" A-Arm kit on 2023 Lynx Shredder DS

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Anyone else tried putting Zbroz' 34" front end kit on their Lynx? Zbroz didn't bother to tell me you lose about 15 degrees of turning radius with their A-Arms due to the spindle stops hitting prematurley. I don't see any way around it other than to grind the stock spindles down, which is super super super f'ing annoying to have to do.

Anyone else know of a billet spindle I could install to regain my turning radius?

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
Anyone else tried putting Zbroz' 34" front end kit on their Lynx? Zbroz didn't bother to tell me you lose about 15 degrees of turning radius with their A-Arms due to the spindle stops hitting prematurley. I don't see any way around it other than to grind the stock spindles down, which is super super super f'ing annoying to have to do.

Anyone else know of a billet spindle I could install to regain my turning radius?
i'm considering putting the 34" setup on my freeride. sucks that you had tofind out the hard way, did you contact zbros about this? that's a pretty significant "detail" that they don't mention.

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
i'm considering putting the 34" setup on my freeride. sucks that you had tofind out the hard way, did you contact zbros about this? that's a pretty significant "detail" that they don't mention.

They claim they haven’t run into the issue and asked me to take pictures. It’s kind of useless of me to take pictures of it without a comparison (another sled) sitting right next to it. What Indk know for sure is putting the Skidoo 34” kit on the 2017-2022 sleds works and does t have this problem with the stock spindles.

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
it’s not useless to take pics, they know how their product fits on previous models so there’s no need for a comparison sled. whatever issue you’re experiencing will be shown by some photos. take them and see what they say.

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
Not on the ZBroz topic,
But why not just buy the factory Expert arms and tie rod?

The stock non remote resi shocks are the same length Expert 34” vs standard 36”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Not on the ZBroz topic,
But why not just buy the factory Expert arms and tie rod?

The stock non remote resi shocks are the same length Expert 34” vs standard 36”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, in hindsight thats what I shoul dhave done, then I'd know it would have worked.

Premium Features