• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Idaho!! We need your vote! Miss Extreme

C

cowboysedge

Apr 3, 2005
Soda Springs, Idaho
Hey everyone! My wife Melissa (Cowgirl151) made it into the top 5 girls in the Miss Extreme Contest by Tahoe Films.

We are from Soda Springs, Idaho and would really like to see a girl from S.E. Idaho make a mark in the extreme sled industry. :)

I am asking you for your support and your vote.

You can vote at http://www.tahoefilms.com/poll.php

May the best lady win!!:D

Cowgirl151

Premium Member
Jul 21, 2005
Soda Springs, Idaho
Thanks!!!!

Thanks for voting!!!! Means a TON to me!!! Keep it up!!!!!!!

I was under the impression (from what the rules stated when we entered the contest) that you could only send in two pics and an essay. Didn't even think to put up a link for a vid. I didn't think Thomas would allow me to do that. Workin on gettin some video of this season. Conditons are not cooperating!!!!

Here is a pic from the other day........................:D
picture.php

snoballssnoglory

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2008
Nother one for ya M. You really need to get that picture on there. Kick *** sista.

T
Got a vote from me...

How is the snow around the Soda Springs area? Never been there, pretty much most of my riding has been South of there... Tony Grove, Franklin Basin are my favorit areas...

Have always been meaning to get up to Soda Springs... My dealer (Frank May Ski-Doo) says some nice things about that area....

Best of luck

Premium Features