• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I think all you negative fellas need a little love. maybe a smile. :)

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
oh but you guys can't say anything good about positivity and love, but yall jump to be negative. now I know exactly the type of people you small group of munchkins are.

that's okay I still love you guys.

Merry Christmas to you all. try to focus on being more on the positive side in life you never know what it may bring you.

and we all know what negativity brings so lets stay away from that.

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Sherwood Park, Ab, Canada
Speaking positively about your post, It would come accross better if you didn't use "negative" quite so much. Makes it seem more like you are trying to prove a point rather than general kind hearted well doing. Or wait, that's cause you're always wright.

Merry Christmas....!

Last edited:
S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
Speaking positively about your post, It would come accross better if you didn't use "negative" quite so much. Makes it seem more like you are trying to prove a point rather than general kind hearted well doing. Or wait, that's cause you're always wright.

Merry Christmas....!

true, but the message was to the people that seemed to hate everything.

and the message was in fact, don't be negative, be positive. :)

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Sherwood Park, Ab, Canada
I doubt they hate everything. How about beer and wings? Or sledding...???? God forbid. Lol. Most of them are generally quite positive and helpful. Must be a common denominator here somewhere.

Premium Features