• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I need a sled hauled from Boise, ID to North Dakota

C
Sep 14, 2010
I need a old snowmobile to be hauled from Boise, ID to somewhere in North Dakota, or even into eastern part Montanta. Is anyone making a trip like this fall or early winter? Thanks Curt 320-8O8-0745

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Elizabeth, CO/Bozeman, MT
I'm sure if you got it from Boise to Bozeman, MT we could find it a ride to ND, lots of guys from the area travel that way on a regular basis.

C
Sep 14, 2010
I'm sure if you got it from Boise to Bozeman, MT we could find it a ride to ND, lots of guys from the area travel that way on a regular basis.

Hey,
I would be very interested in that. If I can get it to Bozeman, do you think you could help me out by holding it until someone comes back towards the ND area? I wouldnt except you to do it for free. Thanks Curt 320-808-O745

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Elizabeth, CO/Bozeman, MT
Hey,
I would be very interested in that. If I can get it to Bozeman, do you think you could help me out by holding it until someone comes back towards the ND area? I wouldnt except you to do it for free. Thanks Curt 320-808-O745

That's not a problem at all, I actually talked to a couple guys last night and they both said they could probably drop it off anywhere along I-94 between Bozeman and the Minneapolis. Maybe as soon as Oct. 7th

Last edited:
Premium Features