• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hyper Green Paint Code

T
Dec 10, 2018
Calgary, Alberta
Just curious if anybody out there has the paint code for the Hyper Green Color? Looking to get powder coating done to match the new 2020 but my powdercoater is having a tough time finding a match. I have reached out to a few companies that have hyper green stock but no luck with getting the color code. Anybody have any insight to what it is or know someone who can shed some light on it ? Thanks

76Camaro

Lifetime Membership
Jun 10, 2010
Kansas
Still no one has had any luck on this? I had emailed BDX and they had to have it custom matched and the company doesn't carry it. Gecko green is a closer match to the Medium green.

76Camaro

Lifetime Membership
Jun 10, 2010
Kansas
Gecko is what my buddy used on both his 18' and 19' at it matched the Medium green perfect. When I compare the rear bumper off my 20' MC to the skis they are different.

T
Oct 30, 2019
Loving the hyper green color!! Ordered a hyper green skid plate but back ordered from cat until Dec 15. Black is in stock. Does anyone here have a pic of a 2020 HC with a hyper green skid plate on to see if it’s worth the wait?

Premium Features