• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HSCC @ Gordy's

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
It was a great time for sure--good freinds and great times.
See who I remember--Sorry if I missed ya.
MOB
Coyote Girl
Modsldr
RuffRyder
4Z
Ice Cap(Original)
Moonman
Good To Go--Honey (Better Half)
AA/AT(Mark)
Papa Bear
Yammadog
Dereck S
Jimmy
H20SKE...
and several others I did not meet!!

It was crowded in there for sure---Better than Hooters!!!

What happened to Lee?? What happened to Ace and Gravy??

H20SKE...:beer;:beer;:beer;:D

G
Dec 17, 2002
North Bend, Washington
looks like you missed the high light of your night!!!! I was there for a brief guest star appearence and you missed it. not sure where fordman was but I think thursday, is his "body waxing night"

Last edited:
Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
looks like you missed the high light of your night!!!! I was there for a brief guest star appearence and you missed it. not sure where fordman was but I think thursday, is his "body waxing night"

I can confirm this....I got his autograph....it's the same one I put on the credit card receipt...hope you had enough limit on that card....as for the fordman waxing....I am now official disturbed....:eek:

Good seeing the great turnout last night, and it's always nice to get free beer from the pub owner....have to have a future event at his tukwila spot....

Looks like the snow is finally coming...so see you guys on the hill for the next one!!!!:beer;:beer;

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
So you were only partially disturbed before??? :p ;)

I am SO glad I wore my rain boots in there last night, the chit was getting deeeeeeeeeeeeeee-EP! :p :eek:

You wanna know how to make 5 1/2 hours go by like an hour? Surround yourself with great people, in a great place, talking about the greatest thing - sledding! :D

Got to meet a few new people, that is always fantastic!

Found a new yummy wine. :wine:

Thanks Gordy. :)

G

Good to Go

Banned
Nov 21, 2007
North Bend, WA
Great time.. Nice to meet many of you, not so nice to see others..:p :face-icon-small-win

GREAT food always, stressed waitress (I hear she's a short timer anyhow..lol). And free pitchers??!! how do we all rate??!!!!

I have faith that they will reopen, but then, I'm generally optimistic anyways.

See ya' on the hill :p :eek:

G

Good to Go

Banned
Nov 21, 2007
North Bend, WA
gordy is fat and it was better food before he got there. long live the tony burger

Middlefinger.gif

4Z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2002
Western Washington
community.webshots.com
where is the new breakfast place going to be? Gravy's house?
My son is not too happy as he looks forward to breakfast at Gordy's winter and summer weekends. His fav is biscuts and gravy.....gravy.

Premium Features